Newby Things You Did In Your First World

DeletedUser3440

i started in world 17 in the .net server so

i use to send axes with swords since axemen "forgets to defend them selves" that and i always max villas and not even 0.5:1 troops

build little bit of every troop

though i could farm with scouts so i keep sending them thinking im getting resources

this is what came up first when i though about it

DeletedUser1180

Joined with a group of new players that had a tribe together. Everyone got baron rights, also new ones we did not really know. Than on a national holiday with beautiful weather one of them decided to pull a trick on the tribe. He dismissed everyone except the duke.
It did took some time to get most of the group together as all communication was IG.
He was my first noble target later and when I got his village found it was being attacked by another tribe where he managed to get them angry with him too. I joined them and learned a lot in that tribe and had a great time.

DeletedUser

Joined MaGicX academy (MXA/NMXA) on W1 thinking points were the way to go. Barb munched a little before 404 saved me from my sins. Never did newb things with troops because I read the external forums once I joined W1...unless you count the time I sent a Noble with no other troops as a newb thing to do. :D

DeletedUser

On World 1 .net, through world 9, I didn't know what a noble train was. On world 6 I got to rank 3 sending minute long trains. I didn't start farming until world 28. Lolol. Things took off from then though. :p

DeletedUser

Totally did not realize that you can open up multiple tabs to get MS trains- I was always proud of my 10 seconds between nobles, with refreshing the page and reentering destination and troop counts for each one... haha.

Also, lost my temper and got kicked out of my tribe for being a dumba-... idiot ;) could have screwed me over for the world, but luckily I smooth talked my way back in haha

DeletedUser

Totally did not realize that you can open up multiple tabs to get MS trains- I was always proud of my 10 seconds between nobles, with refreshing the page and reentering destination and troop counts for each one... haha.

Also, lost my temper and got kicked out of my tribe for being a dumba-... idiot ;) could have screwed me over for the world, but luckily I smooth talked my way back in haha

Smooth talk, huh? I would say you wined and dined the leadership. LOL!!!!!

DeletedUser

nah I formally apologized to bayoubengals... actually, my messages were so long and filled with words, he probably reinvited me to get me to stop Pming him haha

DeletedUser1180

On World 1 .net, through world 9, I didn't know what a noble train was. On world 6 I got to rank 3 sending minute long trains. I didn't start farming until world 28. Lolol. Things took off from then though. :p
Wow, that did take you some time to learn!