Night sitter

DeletedUser407

So here i am about to go to bed here soon but i need a account sitter everynight until thursday just mail me in the gameor reply here and i will see if you know what to do add me on skype also (illputu12ftunder)

DeletedUser

I'd say trying to find a sitter on the externals isn't a good idea, and why not just go w/o one. =/

DeletedUser407

lol eh i am just seeing how people will react to this (all though i do need a sitter)

and the reason why i don't feel like going with out one is because my strategy requires an active farming (my co-player didn't want to play with me this time) =(

DeletedUser

All right Clamju I set you as sitter. If u could build me another troop when you sit me, as the 1 I have is getting lonely I think. also if u could leave in my notebook how to feed him as I can not seem to figure it out I keep clicking on the horse but he won't eat it :(

DeletedUser

All right Clamju I set you as sitter. If u could build me another troop when you sit me, as the 1 I have is getting lonely I think. also if u could leave in my notebook how to feed him as I can not seem to figure it out I keep clicking on the horse but he won't eat it :(

Aww poor you Gruenhagen? New to game?

What you have to do is send him out to other villages and he beats up the other villages and eats there food. :D