no fake limit

DeletedUser2551

The attacking force has to consist of at least 95 villagers.

that is way to high im wasting my troops pointlessly can we get a lift on the fake limit? im sure others would agree this would help this world especially with the recent "conflict" between Storm and NoMo.
:l: Thank ya :l:

DeletedUser173

Umm... actually as the defender, I find the fake limit very useful in killing the enemy troops :p

DeletedUser

If you think about it, the man in the watchtower would only see a large presence, about 95 people or more, and know they were on their way. So if fakes are less than 95 people, then I guess they would not be seen by the man in the watchtower, and would just arrive, thus serving no purpose. ;)

DeletedUser2551

yes but this is a game in W1 i would send hundreds of fakes to mask my real attack but now i cannot do this i understand if thats the purpose of the limit but it really is annoying to the attacker im tired of giving my OPFOR extra ODD

DeletedUser3214

The fake limit makes fake attacks a less common occurrence, so if you use a fake then it is actually doubly effective.

DeletedUser2551

limit

your supposed to be on my side Matt
121-valdosta.jpg

DeletedUser329

These settings were advertised when the world started. They wont be changed now I'm afraid.

Personally I think sending thousands of fakes is ultra annoying and having a fake limit forces players to add more strategy to their game than simply mass spamming attacks. :)

DeletedUser2551

aliyah thank you for answering this i didnt know that i joined this world late... although nothing like waking up to eggs coffee and 1000 incomings.