No Haul

• Thread starter DeletedUser4772
  • Start date

DeletedUser4772

Are there going to be any No Haul worlds on this server? Since there are many mobile players that can not farm well from phones it would help them keep up with the rest of the world and I prefer No Haul (Not as time-consuming). Will there be any No Haul worlds in the near future?

DeletedUser

We did a survey a few months ago and the no haul concept was wildly unpopular. That does not mean things won't change in time but at this time we have no plans to implement that setting.

DeletedUser3490

I think it would be a good idea, mainly because I only farm seriously on a single world. People who have 20 hours a day can play 7 worlds at once and farm well everywhere, but most of us live in realistic circumstances.
If there were a no-haul world, many of us could play to our potential in multiple worlds.
If there is a concern about not making as much money (no farm assistant sales) then I understand.

DeletedUser4772

Yeah, I feel like in haul-enabled worlds, accounts with multiple co-players always will prevail and it is not as much of a strategic game. It turns into, who can farm the most and be the most active. Just a suggestion. Hopefully there will be a no-haul world soon.

DeletedUser

I do agree. There should be a no-haul soon. Just because it was unpopular doesn't mean you should cut out the no hauls all together. The setting gives an equal playing opportunity for players of all skill levels and all time availability players. I do agree you shouldn't have them very often but maybe once every five worlds or so. Maybe work around it by starting up two worlds closer together than normal one no-haul, one with hauls. So every player has a chance to join a world they would prefer.

I personally like haul worlds better, but I played my first no-haul world on .net and I loved it. Only took 1-2 hours a day to maintain the account while farming on my W70 account. Very newbie player friendly and after all this game needs to attract newer players to stay successful. Specially this server as it is still a fairly newer server with not to many players on it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I feel like in haul-enabled worlds, accounts with multiple co-players always will prevail and it is not as much of a strategic game. It turns into, who can farm the most and be the most active. Just a suggestion. Hopefully there will be a no-haul world soon.

That's the perks of being active, if someone spends more time on this game and puts more effort in than most players, they deserve to be rewarded. Otherwise whats the point in playing this game if you don't have any perks for being more active than other players.

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Indeed I agree that solo-ing haul worlds can be tough (if you wish to compete at the top). But it would appear that the majority of players prefer it. I certainly wouldn't play any limited or no haul worlds that have PP features enabled (unless PP/res trading is active).