No one for challenge! New Tribal Wars Rule!

DeletedUser

Hi Tribal Wars World 6.

When i started to play this world i decided to lead a Tribe and all went fine until the Tribe reaches Rank 10. :confused:

It does not only happen in my tribe, but alot of tribe. Even very good Solo Players do it.

Instead of sticking to the weaker tribe and going for the challenge:smack:, all decide to leave the tribes and join one of the highest ranked tribes.:truelove:
The Pro Player you could recruit , they decide to also join the already strongest tribes instead of going for a challenge to maybe? fight against them.
Or go the hard way growing in a small tribe?

Currently happening alot in the north of the map with ~Jugs~.

Everyone can play the game as he wants. But for me this is a clear sign that it destroys the fun of the game alot.

Maybe considering a new rule like :

If you leave a tribe you can´t join another tribe for 1 or 2 weeks.:cool:

or

Max Tribe changes per World is 3 times.:cool:

This would lead to alot more thinking what tribe i join or if i leave them alone!

Well for me i wish you all good luck on this world.

I had my fun. But i won´t watch this style of play anymore. :)

Because actually why don´t we all join the same tribe on this world.
It is almost the same result.

Captain Future.

DeletedUser173

In a way, speed worlds are like that, because some are set so you can't change tribe.

DeletedUser3214

This doesn't seem like a good idea in my opinion. Like Who Am said, most speed worlds have tribes turned off or disable the ability to move tribes. However, these speed worlds are usually 4 or 8 runs and especially bashers (to prevent ganging up tribe wise, though it still happens between players till they turn to get rank 1 in the last hour). With the longer 1-2 day speed rounds and twrm tournaments they tend to allow tribes because the only reason to not have tribe movement is because they last only a couple hours. This is called tribalwars, because it focuses on teamwork within your tribe and if you get stuck in a bad tribe or one that you don't want to be in, you don't work with the tribe. Then, it ends up removing the tribal element of the game so its just a game called war? It should not be implemented because as these rounds suggest, it is important to be able to move tribes over worlds that can last years. What if your tribe mates all quit? Then your stuck in a tribe by yourself if you've used up all 3 of your tribe moves (this is your example). Therefore, this won't be implemented ever and it is frankly pointless. The issue of tribe hopping is not the rule, but the players who abuse it.

DeletedUser

Tribes work together. It is not the top tribe's faults you recruited members that then deserted for other tribes, quite frankly. that is why a lot of people make premades with their friends, people they know will (most likely) not leave on them unless the tribe is destroyed/disbanded.

DeletedUser

I think your lack of experience in leadership could contribute to players joining top tribes and not yours. Your tribe profile looks extremely cluttered, and not to mention your stats. You've only nobled barb villages, and it's taken you more than 2 months to reach 25k points. That's my opinion, anyway.

DeletedUser

Assuming that Points of the Tribe Founder have anything to do how you lead a tribe.
What i do not agree on.
My opinion. :)

And the Profile looks awsome.
There is no rule how to set it.
And all the information you need is on it.

My opinion. :)

DeletedUser3214

The best person who left was 40k that I see....are these the good players who joined bigger tribes? :confused:

DeletedUser

The best person who left was 40k that I see....are these the good players who joined bigger tribes? :confused:

Elixir. You are not a good player- you are much better then that. You belong with a view other player to pro tribal wars players.. Like most of the people talking here in this official forum.
Maybe 10% or less are your category of style.

So start thinking in categories like this:

1. Pro Player, online 24/7, alot with co-op account players, Using scripts (legal) and know all the trix, even acive in the Tribal Wars official Forum, have played many, many tribal wars games bevore.
2. Very Good Players. very active, active in the tribe, the tribe forums, but just not good to be a pro player.
3. Good Players - active villages and active in the forum. know how to farm, but do not know all the tricks like snipe, backtiming and so on.
4. Casual Players- sometimes gone for 2 days..read the forums in the tribe but do not active participate alot.
5. Noobs - First time..do not know to farm , do not advance fast, focus on one village..often gone

And Yes. I consider them good players.

DeletedUser

I actually like this guys idea about having a maximum amount of tribe changes but I dont think it would ever happen. You would of course have to put in separate rules if people got booted or the tribe disbanded.

DeletedUser

If you leave a tribe you can´t join another tribe for 1 or 2 weeks.

I like this idea, helps against tribe hoppers and doesn't change the gameplay too much... it makes you be more careful when joining a tribe and still it leaves you options after a time to find a better tribe if your first choice was bad