Noble Train by Opera

DeletedUser

i just use the ctrl+alt+right arrow
sends all at once in order on any browser

DeletedUser329

This guide is pretty old now but still useful . Would be good if you credited the original writer of it .
The T train method I think the most effective for sending the fastest trains , you can sent them within 7 ms. I don't know how .nl make it illegal though :confused:
With the variation of settings available now for individual worlds , from 50ms between each attack , no restrictions at all , etc it does depend on what the settings are as to if you need to set up these methods .
For anyone starting out this is a good guide on how to send a basic decent train.

<3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

t method rulz :)
tho w1 you can only get a 300ms train, it places 100ms in b/w attacks automatically

DeletedUser

This is currently the best way for a NT.

But, i have a suggestion.

Open a tab, anyone, before the 4 tabs, it can be google for example.
It will improve the "T-tech" and the four attacks will out as close as possible by the limit.

DeletedUser

T-Train is good, but is almost always affected by "Lag". I wouldn't say it's lag myself, but the end result usually is something like:

Noble
Nuke and noble
Noble
Noble
Which is super annoying

The 300ms gap on this server will likely improve this, as it's not so fast but if you have problems like this what I usually do is:

5 scouts
Nuke and noble
5 Scouts 1 ram
Noble
Noble
Noble

DeletedUser

I rarely have the problem where the nuke comes after the first noble...not sure why. I usually leave it half a second before sending the second attack. I know it sounds foolish, as some can stop that, but it gets the job done 95% of the time.

DeletedUser

Yeah, this problem only usually happens on very fast servers. On a server where there's no limit not even my method will always work. So you're either lucky or you're playing servers with decent rules :p

Not sure what you meant by leaving half a second? Unless you're talking about not sending a lag absorber attack before the nuke?

DeletedUser

Sometimes i do, but the way i meant was:

Noble + Nuke
Wait approx 500ms
Nuke
Nuke
Nuke

if done correctly, it will send in the correct order, but as i said, very risky and not my usual method.

DeletedUser

hmm, yeah that is risky as it's likely to be across 2 seconds. Actually, I don't know... I've never played a .us server to nobles before, so maybe it's different, but if you were waiting wouldn't the second noble be hit by server lag?

So it would end up like:

Noble and nuke
500ms
noble
300-800ms
noble
noble

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is also possible, not yet happened to me, but it might have on others.

DeletedUser

Just add a few tabs before. Works perfectly every time for me when I'm not being lazy :)

DeletedUser

been a bit sence using opera and TW, what are the action in keyboard settings for changing tab to tab. was it under application, browser window or i remember something was under browser widget.

also seems dumb but wheres setting to turn off go to next tab when created(opened) aka dont change tab when you make a new tab. thanks.

DeletedUser

Best way to do it is to go to preferences (may be options under the "tools" section on a PC, I'm on a Mac currently), go to "advanced" if applicable, and go to "shortcuts, and enable "single-key shortcuts". That will let you switch to the next tab by pressing "2", and the previous tab by pressing "1".

Also, there is no way to set it so that it always opens up a new tab in the background, as far as I personally know (correct me if I'm wrong). However, when you right-click something you want to open, you can click "open in background tab", which will let you open it in a new tab without changing tabs. The keyboard shortcut for that is control+click.