Noise: Barb Muncher

DeletedUser

Today, I woke up to a horrific hilarious sight :D

The "great" Noise has committed a terrible sin :eek: :eek: :eek:

He nobled a barb :O What a shame :( From a great player like Noise.

Sorry to burst your bubble kido, but if you look at the screenshot you posted of that area, no other village is even 1000 points yet.

I'd probably have waited personally before nobling anything, but considering the track record of the Noise account being catted early on, I'd say that was probably a very sensible choice.

Lame thread really...

DeletedUser1446

It was a joke... you guys are so lame!!!

I loved the thread-- it was great to read:D

Congrats Noise... "Barb Muncher":D Bad luck the guy restarted before the conquer but what a heck..is cool anyway

DeletedUser

It was a joke... you guys are so lame!!!

I loved the thread-- it was great to read:D

Congrats Noise... "Barb Muncher":D Bad luck the guy restarted before the conquer but what a heck..is cool anyway

agreed.. don't be serious people.. :D
this kind of threads are the only ones i don't get bored reading.. :D

DeletedUser

Yeah, you people at .us are the more boring bunch around ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, you people at .us are the more boring bunch around ;)

maybe they're just being a bit defensive for noise's sake.. And btw, Noise did gave compliment on the post..

Seriously guys, don't be serious too much.. :D

Cheers for the "Barb Muncher!"

DeletedUser

Yay I haz my own thread XD .Im going to keep spamming it :D

DeletedUser

Great thread SpearNuke :) enjoyed the read... keep it up, u are doing well... Congrats to to Noise to be 1st "barb muncher" ;) and...

I be dammned... bulate03 :)

***wonders if he remember me*** :S

DeletedUser

Thanks :) But you really should be thanking Noise for giving me something to write about :D

DeletedUser

Great thread SpearNuke :) enjoyed the read... keep it up, u are doing well... Congrats to to Noise to be 1st "barb muncher" ;) and...

I be dammned... bulate03 :)

***wonders if he remember me*** :S

i think i remember you Black.. We hav been on the same tribe on .net right? :D

DeletedUser

I find it hilarious that a thread as light hearted as this can be misinterpreted so badly! Spearnuke it was great to read, having just joined the world and just got to the forum I've found only your threads to offer any form of entertainment so far ;) Keep them coming!

P.s. Noise, when are you going to quit this game? You've been here for as long as I can remember. I admire your perseverance but sometimes when you're not very good at something its best to try and find something else to do. Maybe you should be moving on, especially now you've hit this new barb munching low! :p

DeletedUser

sometimes when you're not very good at something its best to try and find something else to do. Maybe you should be moving on, especially now you've hit this new barb munching low! :p

Erm,who is rank 1? :D

DeletedUser

Pfft who needs rank 1 when you can have rank 3281!!! :p

Seriously though Noise, it can only get worse from here... just quit while you're ahead! :D

DeletedUser

meh as we said in profile,we are just chilling on the account.we hardly ever farm.just slowly building troops.it gets boring from here after :p

DeletedUser

Haha well I'm more than happy to take over your burdening account if you feel the need to give it up :p I know once I got it that it would clearly need a lot of work due to your lack of experience and knowledge of the game, but I'm willing to put some effort in :D