Not Quite So Rawring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, I'm relatively new here so I'm expecting quite a few cool story bro's etc.

So, my reason for posting on the externs is Rawr!
So, lets sum them up from how you can see them.
Good Experience
Good Leadership
Great Average Points
Cool Members

But that isn't quite so.
Earlier today, Ole (on the account of one of the dukes), started kicking members randomly. One of these was my friend DarkCreature. So, I asked why he was kicked.
[20:20:26] Han: DarkCreature has been dismissed by TrAnxZ.
[20:20:27] Han: Why?

Response was generally acceptable, if it was the truth:
[20:21:17] Ole: Inactivity
But it wasn't.
[20:21:56] Han: He isn't inactive...

[20:23:14] Ole: He is a douche
Again, it wasn't
[20:23:16] Han: How is he a douche?

So then he goes to say that it was a council decision:
[20:24:18] Ole: This was a council decision.
[20:24:25] Han: Show me the thread
[20:24:44] Ole: Thread?
[20:24:53] Ole: It's a closed skype chat.
[20:25:29] Han: Sure
[20:25:34] Han: Add me to it

But wait, he couldn't.
[20:26:57] Ole: [19.07.12 20.30.02] Han: Sure
[19.07.12 20.30.08] Han: Add me to it
ehm, no?
[20:27:01] Ole: It is for the council, ---.
[20:27:09] Han: 'its a closed thread'
[20:27:22] Han: quote me some posts from there then

Hang on, for some weird reason.. he couldn't:
[20:27:31] Ole: It is a closed skypechat
[20:27:41] Ole: No, what is written in there, stays there.

Anyone else heard of a closed skype chat before?
I haven't. Can anyone else start to smell BS?
[20:28:42] Ole: No. What part of closed did you not understand?
[20:28:49] Han: The BS part?
[20:28:54] Han: Oh wait. All of it.

So, around here I started to get approached by people who also had the same feelings about Ole.
[20:29:54] -------: what a dictator

So then, we talk for a bit, and he starts muting me, so I add him and question this. Still, he has no reasons, so he blocks me. I make a thread in the forum, and he locks that, still, no reasons.

To try and save your time, I got kicked for no reasons. I had asked if I could appeal, and for no reason he says I couldn't via skype. I ask to talk to council so that I could see that it was true. He couldn't.

Oh wait, the smells getting stronger.

So, I get removed from the skype chat and kicked from the tribe. Reasons?
None.

To sum up, Rawr! will soon be falling, if Transz (ole) isn't kicked.
The 'top tribe in the world' doesn't look so good now, does it. Sure, the members are pretty awesome (most of them), but no solid leadership is around while tran is also. And MaM is in it ;)
That Is All ;P

DeletedUser

transz isnt as bad as you think ;) you havent seen him play before i see

DeletedUser3258

Come on Han, give it some time before ragin :lol:
Im not letting you go ;)

DeletedUser2716

You got kicked for being cocky,stuck up, and overall a douche. No other reason, when you don't respect the higher Archy why should we respect you.

DeletedUser

You got kicked for being cocky,stuck up, and overall a douche. No other reason, when you don't respect the higher Archy why should we respect you.

you can never respect someone who lies and kicks players he doesnt like when there is a council of 11 players

DeletedUser2716

I'm gonna reply to this, and leave this topic.If your in Real life war, and a commander gives you a job. You don't do that job, what happens?
You get fired.

DeletedUser

but when the guy lies saying the entire cabin voted to fire you but only 1 other person actually voted who doesnt like you, then its not fair is it?

DeletedUser724

I'll be honest, this is not a very good PnP and I can't take it seriously because it is a big mass of text... next time you try PnP, make it easier to read, you might get some more support :)

DeletedUser

well doesn't matter now. He was allowed back in and the he set an outside sitter. Sorry Han but good luck :p

DeletedUser

Well, to start I am not an avid poster on the externals. Here or in .net, well actually this is my first world on the us server. But to be honest I am glad you are gone. To see how you react is incredible, the first thing you do when something happens is run to the externals and try to drag people under the bus. Good thing it happened now rather than a three months from now and we are in the middle of an important war.

Also a closed skype chat. It simply means that like the tribal chat where it is all the tribe members but no one from outside the tribe. Closed council chat simply means it is the members of the council and not the other members of the tribe. I know this chat exists for a fact because when I first was joining the tribal chat I was accidentally invited to the council chat for about 8 seconds.

Also I like your quote about people approaching you. That is impressive, while being totally baseless.
So, around here I started to get approached by people who also had the same feelings about Ole.
[20:29:54] -------: what a dictator

Look what I can do:
[22:34:55]-------: I am glad the dourcher is gone

See I can make stuff up to, quoted skype chat gives no merit. Try a screenshot they are at least a little tougher to forge.

Finally grow up, you reacted like a child. While making yourself look like an idiot. And now any tribe that takes you in should know the potential danger you bring along with you. That at anytime you don't get your way you will quickly throw them under the bus. Instead of getting hostile and angry with leadership wait until you have more facts. If you would have waited and not been a total douche you would have gotten more answers.

DeletedUser

well doesn't matter now. He was allowed back in and the he set an outside sitter. Sorry Han but good luck :p

No, I had an outside sitter who accepted th request, wanting to get me back in...

Well, to start I am not an avid poster on the externals. Here or in .net, well actually this is my first world on the us server. But to be honest I am glad you are gone. To see how you react is incredible, the first thing you do when something happens is run to the externals and try to drag people under the bus. Good thing it happened now rather than a three months from now and we are in the middle of an important war.

Also a closed skype chat. It simply means that like the tribal chat where it is all the tribe members but no one from outside the tribe. Closed council chat simply means it is the members of the council and not the other members of the tribe. I know this chat exists for a fact because when I first was joining the tribal chat I was accidentally invited to the council chat for about 8 seconds.

Also I like your quote about people approaching you. That is impressive, while being totally baseless.

Look what I can do:
[22:34:55]-------: I am glad the dourcher is gone

See I can make stuff up to, quoted skype chat gives no merit. Try a screenshot they are at least a little tougher to forge.

Finally grow up, you reacted like a child. While making yourself look like an idiot. And now any tribe that takes you in should know the potential danger you bring along with you. That at anytime you don't get your way you will quickly throw them under the bus. Instead of getting hostile and angry with leadership wait until you have more facts. If you would have waited and not been a total douche you would have gotten more answers.

I can't blur screenshots...
And I started with a simple genuine question and I get childish remarks for no reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck, have fun.

Tbh, I fail to understand why you take this up here. I told you tens of times not to spam down the chat and to send me a PM if there were anything. But you just kept on.

A tips for you, if you want to come far in this game try not to act like you did last night.

DeletedUser

I am talking about the future, not the past. Most got an top account from some time.

And I told you to send me a PM, so that it could be discussed with the council. I am not running any dictatorship, an appeal like the one you told me you were going to write, but never wrote, has to be discussed with those who took the decision; the council.

DeletedUser2716

Relying on past achievements will not help you progress in the future. You just solidified your own point of you not trying, then why would we even want you.

DeletedUser2716

So you post in the externals, instead of waiting two hours for one of the other dukes to get on. That was smart.(Sarcasm)
I got home yesterday shifting through everything, people rooted for you till this dumb ass stunt.

DeletedUser2716

I was gone till yesterday.....
Also that comment wasn't posted by me, but could in fact state that he was not gonna listen to a line of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.