OD in lost battles

DeletedUser173

I'm not sure, but you do not gain OD for battles where you did not see the enemy's losses, correct?

DeletedUser

I actually think you do but later than normal. I am not sure though

DeletedUser173

Oh, that might happen, I'm just a little dissapointed I don't get it now. :(

DeletedUser

you don't get it immediatly that's sure. but I think once when I started I ran into a spiked barb and my troops didn't survived. I went inactive. But when I looked in a few weeks later I had some bashpoints... could be of course that I was attacked .,.

DeletedUser

This server is still verily new and problems will still occur. Updates will be implemented eventually, until then ignore it.

DeletedUser173

I'm just a little suprised that my OD hasn't updated but my units killed number increased...

DeletedUser

This server is still verily new and problems will still occur. Updates will be implemented eventually, until then ignore it.

lol this wasn't on here but on some German server...

DeletedUser

As far as i know guys,

if you get a red report, you don't get the OD till between 2 and 7 days later.

I think this is on purpose so you can't estimate you opponents losses based on OD :)

DeletedUser286

it can take up to 3 days before you get OD from battles that you get no survivors from

DeletedUser188

it can take up to 3 days before you get OD from battles that you get no survivors from

yep and i know why^^
it's just so that u cannot calcute how many troops you opponent lost, and so to find out how many troops he got in his village ;)

DeletedUser173

Well... that's kinda stupid since I know how many I killed :D

In the attacker of the day section of my awards, it updated immediately...

DeletedUser286

Well... that's kinda stupid since I know how many I killed :D

In the attacker of the day section of my awards, it updated immediately...

it does not always update immediately :p