Opening of World 6!

DeletedUser

Church active

the two things argue each other, your post and the link you put up.
please say your post is correct and no churches.

DeletedUser

"Church inactive"

I'm not sure what you're talking about. Maybe you misread it?

DeletedUser

cool, the first post was a copy and paste lol, may have changed page by accident.
I do like those settings.

DeletedUser2069

Geee thank you so very much for making another world 4

Heres an idea make a new setting world just once on this server

And you wonder why this server is as dead as it is you give people nothing to look at but copy after copy of worlds and you have months between worlds which is basicly a screw job for anyone that comes into a world a few weeks late

DeletedUser

This world will also include premium features as follows:
Build Instant 10pp (when there is only 10 minutes left in the construction, a building can be completed instantly instead of reduced by half)
Build Cost Reduction 30pp (a building can be put into the building queue at a 20% discount)
+20% resource production for any of the 3 resources 40pp for 7 days
Merchant Exchange 10pp (resources can be exchanged in the market at a 1:1 ratio)

let down :( i wonder if any good players joining? if not gonna be a let down world

DeletedUser

Not even sure if I'm joining because of all the pp benefits. Other than that, I like the settings, but this server is turning tribal wars into travian!

DeletedUser

I'm trying not to be too bothered about the PP benefits. If you play other games you'll see that they never go away and usually increase over time...since they have them on .us and .uk the only reason they don't have them on .net and others is because the CM's are stubborn. It'll come to them soon enough.

DeletedUser

Yes, but it would be nice if innogames realized that that's why many tribalwars players prefer this game to travian...

DeletedUser

Like pigs at the trough, how much money can get sucked away from the players. The game used to be about skill, now it is about how much money you throw at it.

Once my PP is done here and on NET I am finished with this.

Too bad as well, this has become a great time killer for me, but i guess I will find something else to do soon enough.

DeletedUser2963

Hey guys!

Nice settings... the 1.6 Speed :D

Can i go in an account from you?
I can play from 11pm-2pm :))

I'm an 14 million account on germany world 35, and on world 1 a 1.2 mio Account :D
I'm very active and farming 12 h a day ;)

Greetings!

DeletedUser

Great settings, only let down is the pp benefits, that will give a lot of players a big advantage.

Could be a cool world to join though, good luck to all :)

DeletedUser

So just wondering why can't we be like .net and actually release the start time? Also why is the time so akward for Americans on the .us server?

DeletedUser329

So just wondering why can't we be like .net and actually release the start time? Also why is the time so akward for Americans on the .us server?

The time is just a guide as to when the world may open from.

Players who pre-register will be placed on the world automatically.

Co-playing is always allowed.

DeletedUser

I have two questions:

1. Can I send support to the barbarian village?
2. Second Can you send aid only to members of the tribe?

I know from other worlds, that noob who buy pp benefits, lose to an experienced player.