Paint [US7]

DeletedUser

nfld2p.png

Well because of the constant bickering and annoying messages we recieve on skype each day from a certain individual we have decided to post our tribe up for the world to see and adore.

happy_people_cheering.jpg

Yes, yes everyone calm down. We know we are amazing and great and spectacular and wonderful and beautiful and amazing and wonderful and great and amazing and wonderful and some other stuff like beautiful and spectacular but we are here to give back to the TW community. We will make an amazing piece of art that the TW community can look at for years to come. We will paint the world blue.

one-man-and-a-brush-pro-house-painters-woodstock-ga.jpg

Yes now some of you may be wondering why we are taking time out of our day to create this work of art. Well the simple reason is we love you all and we hope you will fully support our dream by building your mines and killing your troops.

we-love-you.jpg

We are a great organization with painters from .net and .us giving us diversity and other cool stuff that people care about. We are led by a truly legendary painter but he has chosen to be left anonymous so we decided to show you a cute cat picture instead.

a.aaa-Cute-Cat-3.jpg

We offer very fast service and will paint the world faster then you can walk around the world.

jaw-drop.jpg

We hope you will support us in all that we do. Thank you and we love you.

McMoney said:
paint is just painting the perfect picture
Devin said:
painting is like riding a bike. I will never learn how to do it
Scorp said:
i paint myself when im naked

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nahh wont even live past the 1st hour of the world, after asking you so much you come up with THIS? :D

DeletedUser

Soounds pretty interesting with experienced players suited for me to wrok with :eek:

DeletedUser

"Painting the map blue"

Ahhh so we got some mass recruiters on our hands over here.... that explains it. ;)

DeletedUser

I heard people were suggesting we noble players -.- to do that we would have to use troops which are already a waste of resources.

DeletedUser

Look forward to painting your map red.
It's going to be fun playing with you guys!