Which paladin setting do you prefer.

1. No paladin
2. Paladin with no weapons.
3. Paladin with weapons
4. Paladin with advanced weapons
5. I have no preference

Discuss here!

DeletedUser3990

Paladin with advanced weapons, it makes it almost worth it that we only have one Paladin.

DeletedUser

advanced weapons, But it would also be awesome if moving paly from statute to statue was faster than 6 hours.

If it was instant or near instant the advanced weapons would be better utilized. Otherwise you end up always using the same one or 2 weapons,

DeletedUser

every vill should have A paladin

like a noble based cost system. add it to the academy.

And say, if you have an academy you can either recruit nobles or you get to have a paladin there?

this idea sounds neat the more I think about it.

DeletedUser3990

Having one Paladin per village would be awesome, even better if they can't share weapons. We can't have it too easy. If you're going to have multiple Paladins another possibility with the weapons is finding more than one of each weapon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

being able to trade weapons within tribe similar to the flag system would be nice maybe also,?

DeletedUser3990

I've always been frustrated with the inability to trade Paladin weapons. It's a good idea.

DeletedUser

Guys we can't vote here for new features. There are 5 options given please stick to that and give your opinion about them.

DeletedUser3007

pally and weapons,
hmm advanced weapons? is that like laser guns and stuff :)

DeletedUser

Pally and weapons, not sure what "advanced weapons" refers to?

DeletedUser2328

Paladin with advanced weapons! But you need to be able to have one per village!

DeletedUser

Paladin with advanced weapons! But you need to be able to have one per village!
I can get behind that, if you make it one per a village there are some things that need to be changed.
1. Make him a bit more pricey.
2. Give him a De-buff.
3. Make them all get there weapons separately.
4. Increase the speed of the weapon finding.
5. Reduce the base time from 6h to something lower, i think 2h and 30min sounds good.

DeletedUser3990

Guys we can't vote here for new features. There are 5 options given please stick to that and give your opinion about them.

Ah, but what is the point of the discussion thread if you can't occasionally veer off topic and develop into tangents. It was just an abstract idea, though still at least slightly relevant since it concerns Paladins. Besides, in case you missed this, we're not voting for anything here, we vote in game under the Survey section in Settings. Why would I want to vote in game and then come here just to publicize my answer. Discussion is not stating the same things over and over again where the only difference is the name it's posted under, it is progress and imagination. Keeps things interesting.