Paladin Weapon Affects Troops

DeletedUser

Say you have the bonfire. You have one player send 100 cats to a village of yours to defend and you have 400 cats. When defending, is it like defending against 5000 Cats or 4100 cats? What I'm asking is, does a paladin weapon affect all troops in a village or just the troops in the village from the same account as the paladin weapon?

DeletedUser

Yes, the paladin affects all troops in the village that the paladin is stationed in.

DeletedUser2368

Of course they adds a bonus, 1000% sure, they aren't there just to look cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Of course they adds a bonus, 1000% sure, they aren't there just to look cool.

He never questioned whether they did anything. He just questioned whether they affected only your own troops, or troops sent by others as well.

The answer though is that they affect all troops as has been stated by several other people in the thread.

DeletedUser

I'll add one thing that hasn't been mentioned.

Some worlds use this setting of weapons. Other worlds use the "old" settings - which get used from time to time still on new worlds. The "new" settings are the ones where the bonus makes catapults hugely useful with a paladin defensively. The "old" settings make the catapult bonus barely noticeable.

So although all troops supporting/in the village get affected by paladin weapons, regardless of where they came from, it is also worth ensuring you understand the power of the weapons. I've seen people think they had the catapult huge defense and then get rimmed during start-up for not realising the world settings made the paladin weapon weaker.