Paladin's Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Paladin's Weapons
:pal:​

This guide is made to help new players of Tribal Wars!

Alberd of Guan Yu
paladin_spear.jpg

Increases the attack power of your spears in 30% and their deffense power in 20%
Paracelsus' Longsword
paladin_sword.jpg

Increases the attack power of your Swords in 30% and the deffense power in 20%
Thorgard's Battle Axe
paladin_axe.jpg

Increases the attack power of your axes in 30% and the deffense power in 20%
Nimrod's Long-bow
paladin_archer.jpg
Increases the attack power of your Archers in 30% and deffense power in 20%
Kalid's Telescope
paladin_spy.jpg

Your scouts always see the troops of one village even if they are not there
Miezko's Lance
paladinlightxr5.jpg

Increases the attack power of your Light Cavalry in 30% and the deffense power in 20%.
Baptiste's Banner
paladin_heavy.jpg

Increases the attack power of your Heavy Cavalry in 30% and the deffense power in 20%.
Nimrod's Composite Bow
paladin_marcher.jpg

Increases the attack power of your Mounted Archers in 30% and deffense power in 20%.
Carol's Morning Star
paladin_ram.jpg

Increases the damage caused by your Rams in 100%
Aletheia's Bonfire
paladin_catapult.jpg

Increases the damage caused by your Catapults in 100%
Vasco's Scepter
paladin_snob.jpg

Your nobles take at least 30 loyalty. Also increases the attack power of your nobles in 30% and deffense power in 20%

How can I get a weapon?
Once the progress bar is in 100%, you will receive one.

How do I increase the % of progressa bar?
Every day at 00:00 ST receive x% of progress. Whenever you kill troops and you increase your OD, you will receive extra %.

How much is this %?
This x% depends on the speed of the world. To find out, using the following formula: Speed ​​x 3%

How can I benefit from these effects?
To benefit from these effects, you should equip the item at Paladin and send it together with troops who will attack/defend´

How do I equip the Paladin with a weapon?
All you need to do is go to the Paladin's Weapon Chamber and click on the weapon you wish to equip the Paladin with.

If I support someone and have the Paladin also equipped with a weapon, all troops of the village will benefit from the bonus?
When you support someone and the support goes along with your paladin with a weapon equipped, only your troops will benefit from the bonus.
This means that you can not wait for another person's item (paladin) to support your troops in a village.
Only the troops of the supporter will be affected by his item, and only your troops will be affected by your item.

Note: Some world have Paladin disabled.

Guide 100% made by: Hoffnung.

Status
Not open for further replies.