Party!

• Thread starter Click Here To Win
  • Start date

DeletedUser

You are accordingly invited to the biggest event of the year! Its a blockbuster read with all your favorite party stuff. We have a plethora of fun stuff to do here.
mwwmx1.jpg

But before we begin, read our comic, (copyright Ego!) to gain an idea of the happenings which has amounted to this glorious party...

a5dhrt.jpg

Now. We didn't want MaGicX to spoil our fun party, nor did we want them to be left out. So we have a cunning scheme to lets them, and us have fun, a mini party - carnival event.

First event of the day will be WET SPONGE THROWING!
jamie_splat_300x400.jpg

We knew MaGicX will love this just as much they loved conquering those 2,372 inactive or barbarian players. Don't belive me... Oh Dear?

The next fun event we planned was to PET THE ANIMALS. We once again MaGicX would feel right at home, having an academy tribe and all. They must really show NMXA how to play.
269ca0b43168x286.jpg.jpg

With 191 inactive/barb conquers they obviously do. Once again, a hand like is here to show you... Like Father like Son.

Wow, what a party. I think its time for some Punch and Pie!
1386-0809-1911-2802.jpg

We love pie, like this pie chart of MaGicX's conquers...
chart

Great, huh?

So, overall you can see that Ego! and 404 wont face much of a problem with MaGicX. Their members are already leaving running scared from the tribe. No matter, whom ever they join, they are still MaGicX. We cant wait to see the stats tilt in our favor. Which they certainly will. The Party is over...
0511-0702-2313-3719_Coloful_Balloon_Bouquet_clipart_image.jpg

But the celebrations have just begun...

This transmission has been brought to you by Ego! and Click Here To Win. Please stay tuned for updates and our sequel, coming soon.

DeletedUser

Ah, nice. I do enjoy a good party. Remember me MagicX? You should. I will be at this party and will enjoy dancing in my new villages you have donated to me once again.;]...

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: 404, Ego!
Side 2:
Tribes: MaGicX, NMXA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 2
Difference: 68

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 617,245
Side 2: 13,216
Difference: 604,029

chart

DeletedUser1180

Yeah Party time. Oke guys I´m back from my leave and ready to rock US1 again. New and improved Ego! is up to it.

DeletedUser

I was reading this purely to see what the PnP was like.

I'm gonna give some constructive critisism now (sorry!!).

1. Too many pictures. Having several, funny pictures is quite a nice feature, but you kinda overdid the amount of pictures.
2. Not much written content - it makes the whole thing seem to have little effort in to it.
3. You need to try to develop a style if you can - you have potential to write a couple of very good PnPs if you apply yourself, but this sort of PnP is the tacky style of PnP done in .net during early world between random slightly nooby tribes :p

Hope you take this on board, so that next time you write a PnP for us1, I can come on and give you tonnes of compliments :D

DeletedUser

This isn't PnP bruh. This is a party. A pure, unadulterated party.

DeletedUser

I was reading this purely to see what the PnP was like.

I'm gonna give some constructive critisism now (sorry!!).

1. Too many pictures. Having several, funny pictures is quite a nice feature, but you kinda overdid the amount of pictures.
2. Not much written content - it makes the whole thing seem to have little effort in to it.
3. You need to try to develop a style if you can - you have potential to write a couple of very good PnPs if you apply yourself, but this sort of PnP is the tacky style of PnP done in .net during early world between random slightly nooby tribes :p

Hope you take this on board, so that next time you write a PnP for us1, I can come on and give you tonnes of compliments :D

I will thanks, this is my first one so I just put lots of stuff in there. Next time it will be alot better :)

DeletedUser188

what's a party without beer?!?
as noone brought some, i bought some ;)

Heineken_experience_amsterdam.jpg

DeletedUser

I will thanks, this is my first one so I just put lots of stuff in there. Next time it will be alot better :)

.... Since this is the first sign of forum life for a long time I wouldn't worry about his comments. I enjoyed your PNP :)

DeletedUser1446

I loved it... Congrats...

Googly noone wants your opinion :p

DeletedUser548

Now is the time for you guys to jump all over them, before Sie AQ huggles them all, that is.