Perfection. | PerF. - World 2

DeletedUser

A good leader could lead two tribes with the same players on two worlds however you could not lead 3 tribes on 3 different worlds with a different group of players. That would just require too much time.

Let me highlight some stuff for you:

This does not mean the players will all be the same in each world, but I will be the duke, and I am sure that I will have familiar faces throughout each one.

If you stay in Smash in one world, you will be given an automatic spot in the next. This does not mean if you join Smash on world 3, you can get an invite to world 2 automatically though.

More than likely (having had experience with Smash before, that you haven't), the group won't vary all that much, and we aren't entirely sure there would be that many different worlds. You don't know how he leads, either, nor his command structure, or any of that. You are making faulty assumptions on flawed logic that disregards the facts.

SmashNasty has players vouching for him because the high amount of .net players that have decided to go to .us. This is the first .nl player i've seen post in this forum, so it's pretty logical to assume that he will have less players to support his playing skills.

Oh and i've never heard of these players that vouch for smash :(

Me, Nick., bigboy, Yarric now, McMoney...5 players, right here, vouching for him. The point is not how many people the .nl guy has, but how hard it would be to find people that would vouch for him. Yet you didn't flame him, when no one has vouched for him, while you flamed Smash, who has at least 5 people vouching for him. Again, faulty logic. You seem to have a knack for using it.

sad_puppy.jpg

DeletedUser

Let me highlight some stuff for you:

More than likely (having had experience with Smash before, that you haven't), the group won't vary all that much, and we aren't entirely sure there would be that many different worlds. You don't know how he leads, either, nor his command structure, or any of that. You are making faulty assumptions on flawed logic that disregards the facts.

Me, Nick., bigboy, Yarric now, McMoney...5 players, right here, vouching for him. The point is not how many people the .nl guy has, but how hard it would be to find people that would vouch for him. Yet you didn't flame him, when no one has vouched for him, while you flamed Smash, who has at least 5 people vouching for him. Again, faulty logic. You seem to have a knack for using it.

sad_puppy.jpg

Let me highlight some stuff for you :3

This does not mean the players will all be the same in each world.

He said he will have 'familiar faces' in each world but that does not really mean anything, he could just have a group of 5 players that join every premade he makes on .us and call them the 'familiar faces'

I mean he posted his command structure, he runs tribes like dictatorships, only leaving stuff like diplomacy and forum maintenance to the smucks that join his tribe, it also means that if Smash turns inactive the entire tribe would be screwed.

.Nick? the little skype noob :p

bigboy, Yarric?

fail-owned-safety-fail.jpg

DeletedUser

He said he will have 'familiar faces' in each world but that does not really mean anything, he could just have a group of 5 players that join every premade he makes on .us and call them the 'familiar faces'

I mean he posted his command structure, he runs tribes like dictatorships, only leaving stuff like diplomacy and forum maintenance to the smucks that join his tribe, it also means that if Smash turns inactive the entire tribe would be screwed.

.Nick? the little skype noob :p

bigboy, Yarric?

fail-owned-safety-fail.jpg

Sorry maybe I didn't make myself clear. You don't know who I am because this is a forum name I use on .net

I am currently a month into about an 8 month ban. I am posting here until they are stupid enough to let me back in over there

DeletedUser

Sorry maybe I didn't make myself clear. You don't know who I am because this is a forum name I use on .net

I am currently a month into about an 8 month ban. I am posting here until they are stupid enough to let me back in over there

I know you from .net. I think I even have you on skype. Your just a wittle OT nub :3

DeletedUser

Anyone ever told you that you sound like qw3rty?

Which, again, places my experience over yours. Me, having been with Matt, know how his tribes are organized and how much of his original group sticks with him. Most of the people you see on W1 have played with him at one time or another. His group stays with him in large numbers. But again, you only make assumptions where you do not have the ethos (credentials) to do so, and I do.

Is that the best you have? If he goes inactive, everyone will die? Just goes to show how much you read:

...I make the final decisions on any tribe-related ordeal, unless otherwise stated, but I have learned it IS effective to delegate powers to those that have talent in certain areas, IE operations, diplomacy, forum maintenance, etc. I do appoint barons, but very few depending on the need.

Barons do work as well. He says he gets the final decision on tribe-related ordeals, sure, but that doesn't mean the rest don't function in influencing him and having their voices heard. And I don't know if you know this, but if a leader goes inactive, a baron can claim dukeship after he barbs, and the world goes on :D. Not only this, but these other leaders have, in the past, done a fairly good job of keeping things together when Smash (1 time) went inactive for a few days due to some unexpected family issues. The tribe did not collapse. Again, you simply make assumptions that you do not have the credentials to make, whereas I do. Stop trying.

DeletedUser

I know you from .net. I think I even have you on skype. Your just a wittle OT nub :3

Well yeah I have a social life so don't post in OT 24/7.

*Disclaimer the RL excuse is lame rule doesn't apply when you aren't playing TW*

And no you don't have me on skype. Or if you do you have an old skype address ^^