Perfection. | PerF. - World 2

DeletedUser

I'm reported?

You all trolled my thread for no reason whatsoever, just to be pricks, but I'm reported. Dude, get a grip.

Except some people can troll in a more intelligent way rather than using derogatory statements.

DeletedUser623

Have Experience in the top 100,

I know hundreds of players that have never touched the top 100 that are expert players.

I find it funny how this thread was not flamed. He doesn't even speak fluent english, telling by the grammar used.

I've finally figured you all out. You are just losers. Have nothing outside of the game other than a shallow life. Karma will play it's role.

Edit: Minus Inga, he's quite awesome.

am i a loser?

DeletedUser

Yup :p

He He, I Joke, We All Wuv Ya (Except For The Others)

DeletedUser

Except some people can troll in a more intelligent way rather than using derogatory statements.

Some, but not the ones who trolled our thread. And the following was just the first derogatory statement:

You're a noob. You post dumb questions in the world 1 forum and ask why it got moved to questions. Your signature is crap, and you talk like an arrogant child.

/the almighty is trolling today.

Kthxbai.

DeletedUser452

I only trolled in that thread because it was an awful idea to lead more than one tribe at once. This tribe is like relatively 2000X better.

DeletedUser

I only trolled in that thread because it was an awful idea to lead more than one tribe at once. This tribe is like relatively 2000X better.

Lol, you can't be serious now can you?

Explain why it is 2000x better?

The almighty, you are a joke.

DeletedUser

Exactly, pwned after start up.

Let me reference to you what was said:

.Snackerjack said:
because your were powned after the protection :D

See the difference in what we're arguing? Just wanted to make that clear before I continue to laugh at your assumption:

He got pwned after start-up. - False, he quit. You have no reason to assume he got pwned. You are assuming that because he quit, he got pwned. But he was top 10 at the time he quit, judging by what he said. The mere likelihood that he got pwned, considering that I'm well aware of his skill in both start-up and wars, and his activity levels, is very laughable. All in all, you're just trolling as usual.

Because he is only trying to lead one tribe at a time.

So you're telling me that a good leader can't lead two tribes at once, but that a bad leader leading 1 tribe will perform better (if this player is bad)? You, again, are just trolling and clearly have no idea what you're claiming. Some of the best leaders, such as Rednecks on W12 (who was leading DNY when he won W12 in first place, no less), also led in other worlds whilst leading DNY. Does that make him a fail? Definitely not. Nor does it mean DNY or the other tribe was any worse. So please, take your trolling elsewhere.

DeletedUser

Let me reference to you what was said:

See the difference in what we're arguing? Just wanted to make that clear before I continue to laugh at your assumption:

He got pwned after start-up. - False, he quit. You have no reason to assume he got pwned. You are assuming that because he quit, he got pwned. But he was top 10 at the time he quit, judging by what he said. The mere likelihood that he got pwned, considering that I'm well aware of his skill in both start-up and wars, and his activity levels, is very laughable. All in all, you're just trolling as usual.

So you're telling me that a good leader can't lead two tribes at once, but that a bad leader leading 1 tribe will perform better (if this player is bad)? You, again, are just trolling and clearly have no idea what you're claiming. Some of the best leaders, such as Rednecks on W12 (who was leading DNY when he won W12 in first place, no less), also led in other worlds whilst leading DNY. Does that make him a fail? Definitely not. Nor does it mean DNY or the other tribe was any worse. So please, take your trolling elsewhere.

So I have decided that I will be creating Smash in every US world to come out for some time. This does not mean the players will all be the same in each world, but I will be the duke, and I am sure that I will have familiar faces throughout each one. If you are to play in Smash lets say on world 2, it does not require you play on 3, 4, 5,

More then two? Can anyone lead a tribe on 4 worlds, at the same time? I don't think so.

Also this player has provided information about himself. If you want to validate his skills you could enter the TWstats for .nl or ask the people on the .nl forums.

DeletedUser

More then two? Can anyone lead a tribe on 4 worlds, at the same time? I don't think so.

Considering that the second world hasn't come out yet, and it's been 6 months, and hardly enough people play the .us server for them to have it be worth it to open 4 worlds, I'd say it's pretty plausible that he could lead 2 or 3 with the same group of people in it, which it will be. Let me exaggerate too, if you can:

Can anyone lead 700 worlds with 20 players all different in each world even though it's not likely it'll happen? Of course not :D.

Also this player has provided information about himself. If you want to validate his skills you could enter the TWstats for .nl or ask the people on the .nl forums.

So because he provides names, the twstats for .nl has to be both found by us and checked, and we have to cross-check on the forums or with people on those forums to verify that it's really him? And if we did all that, not only are too many people too lazy to do that, but it's much too useless when the player might be lying for us to feel we wasted all that time. SmashNasty has people vouching for him here, is obviously known by players here, and will give you any information if you ask him personally. Apparently, it's only good if you want to spend (and let me exaggerate like you did above) 20 hours of work to find out if a leader is good or not in terms of points and in-game skill, not leadership, because people vouching for the other guy and his willingness to give information personally isn't good enough.

Is anyone else seeing the irony?

As for the leader guy, this is all hypothetical. I'm not calling you a bad player/leader, and I wish you the best of luck :). Hope to see you in the world :D.

DeletedUser

Considering that the second world hasn't come out yet, and it's been 6 months, and hardly enough people play the .us server for them to have it be worth it to open 4 worlds, I'd say it's pretty plausible that he could lead 2 or 3 with the same group of people in it, which it will be. Let me exaggerate too, if you can:

Can anyone lead 700 worlds with 20 players all different in each world even though it's not likely it'll happen? Of course not :D.

So because he provides names, the twstats for .nl has to be both found by us and checked, and we have to cross-check on the forums or with people on those forums to verify that it's really him? And if we did all that, not only are too many people too lazy to do that, but it's much too useless when the player might be lying for us to feel we wasted all that time. SmashNasty has people vouching for him here, is obviously known by players here, and will give you any information if you ask him personally. Apparently, it's only good if you want to spend (and let me exaggerate like you did above) 20 hours of work to find out if a leader is good or not in terms of points and in-game skill, not leadership, because people vouching for the other guy and his willingness to give information personally isn't good enough.

As for the leader guy, this is all hypothetical. I'm not calling you a bad player/leader, and I wish you the best of luck :). Hope to see you in the world :D.

I know smash, or reconise his name, he did pretty good on a world on .net, I would have him in a tribe with me, not sure on his leadership skills though.

DeletedUser

A good leader could lead two tribes with the same players on two worlds however you could not lead 3 tribes on 3 different worlds with a different group of players. That would just require too much time.

SmashNasty has players vouching for him because the high amount of .net players that have decided to go to .us. This is the first .nl player i've seen post in this forum, so it's pretty logical to assume that he will have less players to support his playing skills.

Oh and i've never heard of these players that vouch for smash :(

DeletedUser623

Then your retarded and a noob (their using aliases (duh!) ) moving on...

DeletedUser

A good leader could lead two tribes with the same players on two worlds however you could not lead 3 tribes on 3 different worlds with a different group of players. That would just require too much time.

SmashNasty has players vouching for him because the high amount of .net players that have decided to go to .us. This is the first .nl player i've seen post in this forum, so it's pretty logical to assume that he will have less players to support his playing skills.

They vouch for me just because they seem it fit.

After a few months, you can take it upon yourself to make a proper examination of my abilities.

And .Nick... <3 You're awesome.

DeletedUser

I'm not famous I generally co-play under someone elses account, infact this account name has only played on one world. I have co-played Nudist on multipul (sp?) worlds. I have co-played with several other fairly good players but Nudist is by far the best and most well known.