Difference: 3,850,198

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 698,135
Side 2: 116,250
Difference: 581,885

chart

DeletedUser1446

The plan is the two tribes just remove every one else and stay friends is how it looks :c
(tribes where not in any order on last post)

Well i don´t have the time or patience to play the game for ages.

DeletedUser

Well, it looks like every1 wants PERV to fight TBS, i really can't believe how they don't understand whats going on...
PERV and TBS finish this off, the "bad" tribes, and then fight the final battle on the end of the world, so the sooner we finish off everyone else, the sooner the real fighting begins, so Dobbermann, i wouldn't worry, and stop trying to put TBS against PERV, i think it will not work, probably KS already has a plan of when to start things, at least i hope so, because i don't want a diplomatic end, i want to fight my way to the end of the world.
but thats my own opinion, and in no way represents the directives of my tribe, of which i am not important enough to know

DeletedUser1446

Why should it be KS? Maybe PERV already has plans... Who knows...

But yeah i agree Aleeex... But that is not the agreement really...but this is just a game so! Agreements don´t work here as i continue to see.

DeletedUser

Why should it be KS? Maybe PERV already has plans... Who knows...

But yeah i agree Aleeex... But that is not the agreement really...but this is just a game so! Agreements don´t work here as i continue to see.

Rim some LGNDS :)

DeletedUser

Why is this being discussed on the externals? *Shakes Head*

*sigh*