Petition for lower coin costs

DeletedUser3007

I know coming from me some are gonna be like "cmon dude guy are ya fo real?"
well, i say lets leave it up for vote.

1/3 lower coin costs? 1/2? jesse can choose himself but as long as we get something
cuz this world is doing nothing at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3141

Well I must admit I would like to see the world end before the next millennium and I know how short on nobles you are Jake. :D

DeletedUser

Yah. There are tons of in-actives that need eaten. That is why the nobles are needed.

Here is a thought. If the current active players actually took the time to target and remove active enemies (instead of in-active enemies or in-active friends). Then the percentage of the world owned by those active players goes way up. -especially when the in-actives go barb.

DeletedUser3141

Never thought of that.

The world is moving to endgame and most of us are happy for that to happen so anything that moves that along is good.

DeletedUser3007

wise words from an old friend (enemy)... Unexpected Parole!
unfortunately huggers and barb noblers heavily outweigh the fighters here and every
world. we've united many and are uniting more as we see them. but lowering the coin
costs will speed the world up. for the last 4 months or so, void has had 50-52%
player villages owned. the requirement is 75%. with war stats showing void crushing
every opponent, the percentage still stays at 52%. So what kind of war game allows
the weaker players that dont fight to actually beat back the real fighters with boredom?

i know its different from net cuz we are smaller here, but in net worlds they would have
dropped to 1/3 by now, maybe even 1/2 coins. to say that lowering coins only after end
game phase starts speeds the end wouldn't really make much sense. End phase starts, a
date is already set. That doesn't increase anyone's nobling speed. the mods solution
for the percentage would probably be to recruit and hug. the community manager himself
being a victim in a world of huggers, he would understand. right jesse?

DeletedUser

Let me do some maths and get back to you. (And yes I realize that was not perfect grammar.)

DeletedUser

I'm all for lower costs. World 6 could use more nobles to take barbs with.

DeletedUser3007

lol out of everyone to say that i didn't think it would be you :p

Let me do some maths and get back to you. (And yes I realize that was not perfect grammar.)

be careful UP criticizing someone's grammar is illegal. even if its your own. you know how mods can be ;) jk jk new mod welcome to w6 LOL

DeletedUser

Is that mod bashing? GLOBAL PERMABAN FOR YOU!!!!

I am considering this request. (not the global perma ban for Ice Cold, that needs no consideration) :p

DeletedUser3007

i figured to lure the new mod out but hes quiet..
and global?? cmon jesse at least leave me the arabic server or something!
im sure you were surprised as i was to see UP around huh?

DeletedUser3272

i would agree as well, when non fighters help prevent the 75% through barb nobling, in the masses, this is just against the intention of TW. Lower coin costs would increase noblings on all sides, but the aggressors have a fair chance of removing the enemy before a barb nobling spree concept starts, lol (for each player we have desolated this has been the case)

DeletedUser

Never one to not listen to the players, I have set up a poll in game for the players of World 6. If a majority of those who vote want the coin costs reduced, I will do so. Voting will stay open for a week!

DeletedUser3328

see this is crazy the enemy never agrees with me. that means you know its just right lol.
You are slightly wrong in your statement. Its right not because I (the enemy) agree with you, its right because I am ALWAYS right :D

DeletedUser

i figured to lure the new mod out but hes quiet..
and global?? cmon jesse at least leave me the arabic server or something!
im sure you were surprised as i was to see UP around huh?

Haha, surely it's better me being quiet and useful than running my mouth and annoying everybody? :p

DeletedUser

I was going to put my math here. But it has been turned into a numbers / strategy post. I think I'll go post it in a new thread.

I do not think lower nobles cost is the correct answer yet.

My arguments for that is until player behavior changes the world will not end in even 6 months time now. And I feel the barb frenzy after the drop in nobles cost will actually add more time .

Were a contending tribe to commit to killing their active opponents now, without cheaper nobles. Then after time to prove that point I feel nobles could be lowered. If we're taking votes.

DeletedUser3007

what you fail to realize is the network, and ability i have to get things done in this world ;)

as we speak, barb bans have been put in order for 4/5 top tribes. bk being the only not on board.
me, by myself hitting them once with my nukes will disable their smithy, then option c perhaps?
the barb noblers of this world will easily be haulted through the careful planning we've done.

oh 1 thing i wanted to point out... i suspect that there may be foul play and would hope that if there was something going on that the moderators would be able to catch it. for instance if a player joins this world... doesn't grow but votes and basically quits... that to me sounds like someone asking a friend for a quick vote. that is not cool. i say players under 1k points shouldn't count. cuz if they are 1k points in a week they are playing. if not they are just joining to vote!
they should be VOIDed

DeletedUser

Hey guys and gals, please try not to post multiple times in a row. Please use the edit post feature instead if you have anything to add to your post, or wait for somebody else to post.

Kind regards,

Josh.