Player and Tribe Profiles

DeletedUser3007

We all know you can put unit and building icons on player and tribe profiles. is there a way to put title icons such as duke or baron icon on a player or tribe profile? please show the text.

DeletedUser1446

Ca you please tell us in which sense this makes the game more interesting?

If it is just for amusement... mhm... Ok i can live with that:)

DeletedUser3007

amusement? no this gives attack bonus! what else would it be for lol.

DeletedUser3007

This tells you what bb codes you can use and where.

not all the information is on that link. for instance, in a players profile to insert a spear icon can type in [unit]spear[/unit] or something like that i do'nt remember. and the code for building is of course building. so the code for titles would be titles i imagine.
ive seen a baron icon in a players profile before, so i know there is a way to do it. just would like to know how.

DeletedUser1327

There is no way to do this, because there is no BB-Code about this... If you have see these icons somewhere (in forums as example), these are pics...

DeletedUser1327

I say as example the forums.... Not the player profile...

DeletedUser3007

Players cannot put pictures in their profiles.

There is no way to do this, because there is no BB-Code about this... If you have see these icons somewhere (in forums as example), these are pics...

go to your profile and click edit, then click the building or unit icon. from there you can insert a number of images.
so ya, id say you can put a picture in your profile. please guys, this question has gotten all these replies but none are close
to an answer... basically just spam.

does anyone understand the question?
this code [unit]spear[/unit] inserts a spear icon into the text area of your player or tribe profile.
for buildings, [building]--[/building].
are there other codes for other in game images like these that can be placed on your profile?
for example, title icons (duke baron etc) award icons large and mini size, report images etc?

if you know, please show the text.

DeletedUser4280

I understand the question, as far as i know there is no image set for a duke or baron of a tribe, since there is no image there can not be anything to post.

for now all that you are able to post on your profile the links have been made available for you..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ive seen a baron icon in a players profile before
Are you certain that it wasn't [unit]snob[/unit] (
unit_snob.png
)?