Player Made Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey guys! Most of you might not think there is a need anymore for player made maps because of the amazing auto updating maps. Well think again. I was going through the .net forum and i realized that the player made maps show the history of the world while the auto updating maps just show the world as it is right now. I will try to make maps every week while saving our old maps so we can see what happened in the past. Feel free to post your own maps underneath and give requests for a certain type of map. Just remember I am not a robot and I cant be updating the maps every day or every 12 hours. I will try to update them every friday or if something major happens.

2lmnkt5.jpg

919kex.jpg

DeletedUser

..............Just remember I am not a robot and I cant be updating the maps every day or every 12 hours. I will try to update them every friday or if something major happens...........
there is a site for that also.....http://us5.twmaps.org/archive/
i like player made maps. i like them more when they dont show the standard rankings or maybe K ranks. aka top 5 in K__.

DeletedUser

Just tell me a map you want to make. Players, Tribes, K ranks, any of that stuff and I can try to make it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.