Please Raise Tribal Cap

DeletedUser

Dear mods,

Please increase the cap for tribes. United is dangerously close to hitting 100 players and the dukes of Sperg humbly request on their behalf that tribe cap be increased to at least 200.

This would allow them to jam in every inactive on the server they're currently missing for points and also allow them to merge in their allies completely, saving us a few clicks when we choose to look at war stats.

Even if this allows them to mass recruit their way to first place we're willing to accept this and allow them their day or so of glory before they fall back down the rankings again.

Sincerely,

The lazy members of Sperg that just want to combine all of their fail wars into one so we can click less buttons on the war page.

DeletedUser

You lazy bunch of SPERGS :D

On a serious note, it is unlikely for that to happen.

DeletedUser

Can we have cheap nobles yet at least. Please. I beg you

DeletedUser

World 1 hasn't even got them yet, what makes this world so special?

DeletedUser

Current activity levels on World 2 as of 19:50 server time on August 16th:

58 accounts above 500k points
271 accounts above 50k
393 accounts above 10k
562 accounts above 1k
654 accounts above 500
942 accounts above 100

DeletedUser

World one is definitely waaaay farther away from endgame.

Theres like twice as many accounts left active, and the lead tribe has less than 11 percent of the world conquered.

DeletedUser

There are way too many players remaining on any of the US server worlds to even think about reduced coin pricing.

People keep asking for it, and heck I understand, who wouldn't want it? If you want reduced coin pricing, kill off players. That will get you there much faster.

DeletedUser

Sarah, we have forum representatives, so you can keep your stupid comments to yourself.

DeletedUser

There are way too many players remaining on any of the US server worlds to even think about reduced coin pricing.

People keep asking for it, and heck I understand, who wouldn't want it? If you want reduced coin pricing, kill off players. That will get you there much faster.

What number are we going to have to shoot for, because every official number I've ever seen says 1000 players is the goal and we're basically there on this world already.

DeletedUser

Wish I had an exact answer for you destroy, but I dont. No hard and fast end game numbers have been laid out yet. I am hoping that will happen relatively soon. Its much easier to shoot for a goal when you know exactly what it is.

That being said, the US server isnt anything like the .net server, but if I were to use a rule of thumb, the .net rules would be a place to start. This is in no way official or guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mm so to summarize.

No to tribe cap.

No to cheap nobles (for now) due to servers infancy

DeletedUser

Mm so to summarize.

No to tribe cap.

No to cheap nobles (for now) due to servers infancy

thanks...i need more time to get people on the inactive accounts...

there have to be people willing to fight sperg somewhere on this planet :/

DeletedUser

thanks...i need more time to get people on the inactive accounts...

there have to be people willing to fight sperg somewhere on this planet :/

People like to keep their ego's intact. If they fight SPERG and lose, they can't ever claim to not be nobled or rimmed.

DeletedUser

People like to keep their ego's intact. If they fight SPERG and lose, they can't ever claim to not be nobled or rimmed.

There are several players on Skype that have no problem at all keeping their ego intact after getting beaten soundly by SPERG.

DeletedUser

Dear mods,

Please create a script so SPERG can autoboot/kick any player who loose some villages to an enemy tribe.
God forbid, the stats might be ruined.

Sincereley,
The kind and caring UNITED players.