Post your RL pics

DeletedUser

I had one ready to upload to .net but then I got banned I will upload it here later maybe if other people do first.

DeletedUser

Peoductivity is at an all time low. The camra is somewhere that's not where I am

DeletedUser

ees meh

girl-dragon-tattoo.jpg

DeletedUser

I had one ready to upload to .net but then I got banned I will upload it here later maybe if other people do first.

Why start the thread if you're too afraid to show your face OTI, to begin with. Or are you waiting to see if someone is as ugly as you to feel comfortable posting your gruesome face on a forum?

DeletedUser

59947_1581766778604_1068744168_31648358_6399258_n.jpg

in my nerd cave.

yes, that's an avatar poster. *yiff* *yiff*

DeletedUser

Why start the thread if you're too afraid to show your face OTI, to begin with. Or are you waiting to see if someone is as ugly as you to feel comfortable posting your gruesome face on a forum?

It's more like I don't trust the internets because it's full of asswipes so I don't want to be first.

I don't set trends I make mindless suggestions than follow them

Edit: ok how do I take stuff from facebook and make it be here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Soviet, if that is really you, nothing you ever say again, will ever get me the least bit mad.

DeletedUser

47722_1603574812433_1327995303_1567182_7867115_n.jpg

I am the male (before I had a trim of thee old hair ;))

DeletedUser

I think that posting some pictures could be a good idea, but if people keep insulting each other I will close this thread.

DeletedUser

That is why my picture rarely goes anywhere on forums, there is usually issues :(

DeletedUser

Fairly sure that thread was a few sections back, someone must not have seen it. Not as if that thread was active.