Predictions, Anyone?

DeletedUser

Well the pre-mades have made a fairly big impression so far... the fact that you can pre register with friends means that you can all get in good close positions... MRT'S wont last much longer. They will disbanned on declaration and the good players will get into the rank 4-10 tribes.

There is a really skilled feild out on this server. Shoudl make for an interesting game

DeletedUser

Yeah, there's a few premades who are in only a certain area, and a few that are very spread out. There's advantages and disadvantages to both. We'll have to see what happens.

DeletedUser

Aye, you can never predict tw... you can only prepare for everything.

I see room for a few decent new tribes to be born on this world, but i am pretty sure it will be the 4 core K's having a tribe each and then those tribes will move into the new K's... after the home turfs are established it will get interesting

DeletedUser

That's for sure. On W59 for example, ~one~ was the #1 tribe for like 3 weeks in the second month of the world, and it looked like they'd hold that for quite a while. Then we merged into shAve, and took over the #1 spot.

Now, if you look at stats for W53 on the .net, the #1 tribe there had most of its players start 2 months late, and they absolutely destroyed all the top tribes, and had a few from the top tribes join them. Things change. And some things can change drastically in just a few hours.

DeletedUser

The problem is with being the dominating tribe in the core, that you run out of space very quickly, you end up with nowhere to farm and the newer players have all the space they need...

DeletedUser

The problem is with being the dominating tribe in the core, that you run out of space very quickly, you end up with nowhere to farm and the newer players have all the space they need...

+1. Hard to hold together core tribes because their surface area adjoining rim tribes makes maintaining fronts hard in the end game...

DeletedUser

Well, if they can move out towards the rim, they can dominate. plus, if the players are really that good, they should be able to handle multiple fronts.

DeletedUser

anything could happen on this world...it's a weird kind of world...not so much the settings as the other people here...lots of first-time players who have quit very early...there will be lots of barbs soon.

DeletedUser

Well, if they can move out towards the rim, they can dominate. plus, if the players are really that good, they should be able to handle multiple fronts.

The main core tribe is often seen as the best tribe, you'll get the rank 4-20 tribes clubbing together in little groups to have a crack... its very well holding off multiple fronts, but its hard to know where to focus your tribes troops when you have a network of tribes declaring at different times... if you have a front on the west and you move your troops from the east to deal with it, the a tribe in the group can declare on the west and take out not only vills, but eastern defence

DeletedUser

A little necro here...

So We have had Mindless pawn, Krypthon., mr.the.boss, ThE GiNgEr BrEaD NuB? and Bildungselite as #1s after nobles. Krypthon. and mr.the.boss have quit. Who do you think will be the next #1 (there is a really good chance bild, pawn and ginger won't all finish this world whit 24/7 activity)?

DeletedUser623

Mindless Pawn all the way baby :p I do see your point, however We're a pretty tight team the problem for us is morale.

DeletedUser

A little necro here...

So We have had Mindless pawn, Krypthon., mr.the.boss, ThE GiNgEr BrEaD NuB? and Bildungselite as #1s after nobles. Krypthon. and mr.the.boss have quit. Who do you think will be the next #1 (there is a really good chance bild, pawn and ginger won't all finish this world whit 24/7 activity)?

in this case you actually can almost never say who probably will be rank 1 later or in the end... those being rank 1 even in the nearer future like 1 or 2 months are often those who you would least expect. merges, internal nobling etc. often make this possible.
Even though on us1 my account is rank 1 since 3k points (mostly due to kenny though ;))

DeletedUser

Yeah, i'd agree with you on that one. One problem i find annoying is the players that use bots on the .net. It usually takes at least til they have a second village and 4k points for them to be banned. then it takes them like a month before they turn barb. the administration from what i've seen here seems to be doing better. However with 40k+ players per world it's kinda tough to manage.

And if you check my stats, i'm coplaying the #82 acc right now. I turned down coplaying the #10 player on W59. But i'm duke of the currently #4 tribe i think. So i'm doing pretty good considering it's the hardest server. :)

You find them annoying? The villages they leave behind are nothing but fun to noble.