Predictions, Anyone?

DeletedUser

I hope nauz gets to rank 1 because Noise seems to have lost skill.Usually,in this stage is top 5 but now he barely reached top 200 ...It would be great to see another OHKO like account here.But right now it's a bit early for any real prediction.Anyway,I'm sure that if that portuguese guy Maldeire Club or whatever will stay around if he doesn't get boored of speed 1.

Dase
erm,skills can not be lost my friend,however they can be NOT demonstrated due to co player reasons :D
There is just no Noise without Ali :(

DeletedUser

erm,skills can not be lost my friend,however they can be NOT demonstrated due to co player reasons :D
There is just no Noise without Ali :(

so u mean that u suck without ali ? :D (a)

DeletedUser2448

predictions

think ill start an early top 20 post

wanna get it heated up about who is who and why EARLY!lol:p

DeletedUser

I predict that top 3 of players will be composed by three Portuguese players (me, Almeida90 and BOB).

DeletedUser

you guys are really trying to be very hated here. I think that everyone who's not portuguese here should just destroy them. Just using teamwork. This is the US server, not Portuguese. We can give them a "warm" .us server welcome.

DeletedUser

you guys are really trying to be very hated here. I think that everyone who's not portuguese here should just destroy them. Just using teamwork. This is the US server, not Portuguese. We can give them a "warm" .us server welcome.

I was just passing by, and felt an urge to comment on this thread.

Cheers

Quote unrelated.

DeletedUser

Really? :(

You are a person xenophobia?

This thread is for prediction, I predict this, if you don't agree is with you... but I can give my opinion.

You is probably the person more annoying in this forum...

Opportunity to say that I'm enjoying play in .us server. The players are very pleasant and the moderation very concerned with the players and willing to help the foreigners.

Congratulation to the magnificent server that you have! :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, i'm just kidding about some of this stuff. I'm not even experienced with the .us server. I'm used to owning on the .net, and thought i'd try out the .us just for fun. Plus, you're too far away for me to do too much about it. We'll see who's on top at the end, but i'm not sure if any of you will be top 5 in the end.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i'm just kidding about some of this stuff. I'm not even experienced with the .us server. I'm used to owning on the .net, and thought i'd try out the .us just for fun. Plus, you're too far away for me to do too much about it. We'll see who's on top at the end, but i'm not sure if any of you will be top 5 in the end.

In life, only the death is a sure...

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Doing well is trying to be hated?

If anything your piss poor attitude and constant moaning would make me take their side over yours any day of the week.

earlme said:
I'm used to owning on the .net

You keep claiming that, yet:

http://www.twstats.com/index.php?page=search

You appear to have only nobled on one world ever, and on that world you only reached 27 villages and nobled almost purely tribemates and abandoned villages.

Aside from that world the most points you've had is 5,328 and you're not even rank 1,000 there.

TWStats says your best rank was 27 there, except that when you actually look at your daily growth you realize:

2011-10-16 earlme B.K 465. +184 =1 +148 +148 -
2011-10-15 earlme B.K 49. +171 =1 +16 +16 -
2011-10-14 earlme B.K 745. +122 =1 - - -

It was very shortlived, and was before 200 points.

So really, the only thing you seem to "own" is a lifetime membership card to "DeludedOnesRUs".

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Doing well is trying to be hated?

If anything your piss poor attitude and constant moaning would make me take their side over yours any day of the week.

I'm just kidding around a bit. I mean the only players i would honestly say things like that to are the ones who brag about how much better the brazilian server is to the .net server (i rimmed his a$$). Otherwise, i'm a pretty nice guy. That and i wanted to see how they would react to all this.

DeletedUser

I'm just kidding around a bit. I mean the only players i would honestly say things like that to are the ones who brag about how much better the brazilian server is to the .net server (i rimmed his a$$). Otherwise, i'm a pretty nice guy. That and i wanted to see how they would react to all this.

I'm Portuguese but recognize that .net server is better than .pt/.br/.de and all others.
.us server in quantity and quality of players are worst than .pt, but are more calm and harmonious and have a better administration. I like it very much :)

DeletedUser

I'm Portuguese but recognize that .net server is better than .pt/.br/.de and all others.
.us server in quantity and quality of players are worst than .pt, but are more calm and harmonious and have a better administration. I like it very much :)

wait a minute... I'm from the .de servers and I would say they are at least as hard as .net.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i'd agree with you on that one. One problem i find annoying is the players that use bots on the .net. It usually takes at least til they have a second village and 4k points for them to be banned. then it takes them like a month before they turn barb. the administration from what i've seen here seems to be doing better. However with 40k+ players per world it's kinda tough to manage.

And if you check my stats, i'm coplaying the #82 acc right now. I turned down coplaying the #10 player on W59. But i'm duke of the currently #4 tribe i think. So i'm doing pretty good considering it's the hardest server. :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
wait a minute... I'm from the .de servers and I would say they are at least as hard as .net.

Hmm, dunno.

I've played both and actually think they're both better, in different ways.

I'd argue .net has better players in terms of sheer skill/ability.

.de though I'd say has better tribes usually. By that I mean the german tribes are usually smaller and work as a team better than most tribes on .net seem to.

DeletedUser

hmm yeah this might be... There are some really old tribes playing always in the same formations on .de
but most of the best players on .de have already quit. .de is not soo hard in the start up but there are a lot of really good late-game players. I have played one .net late-game wasn't so exciting. On .de there are a lot of graphical propaganda and real fights and stuff like that. I like late-game there better than the start-up and that is saying something :D

DeletedUser

Well, you still have to say when you're facing off against individual players more, you're going to see more of a challenge with the .net. However the late game is not always so interesting as some of the players are so good that they just dominate to the point where no one can keep up with them.