Premades?

DeletedUser

I'm not joking. Please, somebody help me. I'm coming from other server and need know what tribes is more promising.

DeletedUser1446

Tell us your past experience... I can not tell you a good tribe if you are not an experienced player for example! Tell us a little about yourself!

DeletedUser

Tell us your past experience... I can not tell you a good tribe if you are not an experienced player for example! Tell us a little about yourself!

I want only know the tribes, don't join. My experience I will prove in world :)

DeletedUser

To be honest unless your in a premade or know people in other tribes i would give it a few days before you actually search for some tribes. Its what i do on my other Worlds, although this one was an exception.

DeletedUser2069

LOL you just need the url for it an put it on that way :p

Besides I like to give someone a hard time and you were in the right spot for it

DeletedUser

PewPew, Or now Known as Yawn.. . We're not here to speak a good game. WE are here to prove that we play the good game. WE want to leave a mark on this world. WE will be Succesful.

There's always Tribe's who will make a bad First impression and for us it was the Completly Failed PnP. But we have not made any In game Mistakes. We haven't Showed any reason why we cannot be up there at the end of the World (Although, its way to early to make Predictions).

A Tribe isn't just as good as it Speaks. It Must show it has the upper hand on the Battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PewPew, Or now Known as Yawn.. . We're not here to speak a good game. WE are here to prove that we play the good game. WE want to leave a mark on this world. WE will be Succesful.

There's always Tribe's who will make a bad First impression and for us it was the Completly Failed PP. But we have not made any In game Mistakes. We haven't Showed any reason why we cannot be up there at the end of the World (Although, its way to early to make Predictions).

A Tribe isn't just as good as it Speaks. It Must show it has the upper hand on the Battlefield.

Don't pop a blood vessel with all the WE's....

Alex, I know you can talk a lot though ;) Just messing, see you out there :p

DeletedUser

Don't pop a blood vessel with all the WE's....

Alex, I know you can talk a lot though ;) Just messing, see you out there :p

Nah, Just making Emphasis on those Words.

I look forward to it Josh :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score

There's always Tribe's who will make a bad First impression and for us it was the Completly Failed PnP. But we have not made any In game Mistakes.

Claiming you will be successful before having a chance to prove that you're worth the time of day is most assuredly a mistake.

DeletedUser

Claiming you will be successful before having a chance to prove that you're worth the time of day is most assuredly a mistake.

In time we will. Also this Small mistake was not made in game, But on the Forums.