Premades?

DeletedUser

So what premades are there for us6? Tell us your tribe name and leaders, etc. Feel free to provide starting location/members lists but I know most of you won't :p

DeletedUser

STRIP is joining but no member information is gonna be given out :p.

DeletedUser

As usual,any Tribe Noise is in,will pawn until they all get bored ^.^

(jk i dont thin Ill be joining)

DeletedUser

Matt is making a premade im pretty sure because I keep finding his spies in my chat (facepalm). There is also a rumor that controleng is either joining US6 or UK12 with Mikey but they are keeping their tribe secret.

DeletedUser

Matt is making a premade im pretty sure because I keep finding his spies in my chat (facepalm). There is also a rumor that controleng is either joining US6 or UK12 with Mikey but they are keeping their tribe secret.
Controleng? the guy who plays speeds and w1 on .net?
no freaking way he plays :D

DeletedUser

Yea STRIP and controleng's tribe did a pre game merge so we wont be using the same name anymore :p

DeletedUser623

We're still going for the world jess. But STRIP is no longer joining. And the STRIP and mikeys tribe pre merge failed

DeletedUser

yupp we had different ideas and i refused to be led by a leader who makes bs ideas :D

DeletedUser

I know of 4 premades besides mine:

Nick and Nick's
Mikey's
PERV

Is that all?

DeletedUser

Im pretty sure mikeys collapsed since his members went to mine but im not sure. Also you forgot Avery's tribe.

DeletedUser

lol good thing i wasnt part of this conversation, im confused

so let me get this straight

nicks and contrlengs tribe had a pre merge before the world but it failed and micks members went to nicks tribe so he has no premade anymore, SO WHERE IS CONTROLENG?? is he lost somewhere or he joined pre Strip?

DeletedUser

Controleng never joined us and was in fact never part of the chat. Makes me wonder if he was ever actually his co...