Premades?

DeletedUser

I only have buildings. Troops are for late game players :pPppPp

DeletedUser

Question
If i want to join a premade tho im not on their list what should i do?

Ive already sent them a letter asking for their application form :( no replies :(

skype= tatoy94
I just joined the server from.net
and have past experiences and all the basics e.g backtiming and etc etc
I want to play with kids that actually know how to play the game and that could teach me mroe about .net and how it is different.

*online and active with 1 co. looking for another.
I dont have much friends in this server so i dont know anybody really...

DeletedUser2999

Lots of the time you gotta just talk to the right person in the premade. You can't always message the leaders, or the top players. You gotta find someone near you and make a somewhat beneficial relationship for that person in the tribe so that they like you and give a good word for you.

DeletedUser

Yep, become friends with someone in a tribe, and they can often work wonders for you. You are more likely to be recruited if you know a member of the tribe than if you randomly apply ;)

DeletedUser

Lots of the time you gotta just talk to the right person in the premade. You can't always message the leaders, or the top players. You gotta find someone near you and make a somewhat beneficial relationship for that person in the tribe so that they like you and give a good word for you.

thanks for the tips guys <3 ill just work my way up and have them spot me :)

DeletedUser

For me personally, those that take the application seriously have a WAY higher chance of making it in, moreso than if they just know somebody in the tribe. TAKE THE APPLICATION SERIOUSLY!

DeletedUser

That's kinda obvious now lol. And that was the info given me