Premium Points + 100 %

DeletedUser

Who is going to buy premium points because of this bonus?

I think I will, pretty smart to do :)

DeletedUser

Was this not a typo? As far as I can tell .Net and several other servers are only doing 25%.

DeletedUser1093

yeah, I logged in to .net and saw that. Maybe its a typo. Maybe its a ploy to get more players here. Either way Im not complaining. :p

DeletedUser1093

Yep there are 2 speed rounds during the attack breaks. For those people who don't have real lives and can't live without TW for any period greater than 8 hours.

DeletedUser

EPIC!

This offer is awesome! Thou would have been better if they offered other ways to pay for premium points such as Gaming Cards. Not all the people in the world has access to Credit Card. This way more people will get a chance to buy premium points.

DeletedUser1093

This is the US server. America is a consumerist country. I am sure 90% of americans over 21 have or have access to a credit card.

DeletedUser

you can also pay via bank transfer paypal and like a billion other ways...

DeletedUser

Most successful online games aimed at American have purchasable gaming cards as an option to premium, membership, etc. I personally sent in a ticket to ask this question a couple months ago, as the cards are my preferred method of purchasing.

Some people get caught up in that whole, "If I'm not doing something a certain way, it doesn't apply to anyone else either," thing.

DeletedUser

This is the US server. America is a consumerist country. I am sure 90% of americans over 21 have or have access to a credit card.

Yes, true. Most Americans over 21 years of age has a Credit Card. But, not all of them feel comfortable purchasing things online specially when it is only for games and such. How i know this is a secret, but this is true.

DeletedUser

I have never heard of a gift card charging you money...

It's a gift card. You go to like 7/11 or walmart and buy the visa gift card. It's like a store gift card but visa so you can use it anywhere.

DeletedUser1093

In Canada there is a $3.95 fee when you purchase a visa gift card, and if you don't use it all within 6 months they charge $1.50 a month maintenance fee which is deducted off the balance. Walmart offers their gift cards without a fee because Walmart makes money when you buy something there. With a visa gift card Walmart (or wherever you spend it) still makes the money when you buy something there. Visa makes its money through fees.

DeletedUser

I did buy some premium points... It's useful this campaign...

And I need a co player lOl

DeletedUser1144

i just purchased a big amount like, 2 days before they announced it >.< but i will still be buying more. i cant stand it when accounts i sit dont have it, and dont mind using it on them if i plan on sitting them a while. so i will end up buying a lot more.