presentation

DeletedUser

Hey guys, reminder: Talking about and discussing moderating actions is a no-no :p.

DeletedUser

He was talking about me. Alot of ppl here think of me as arrogant becuz i prefer an elite tribe instead of a mass tribe (don't start to discuss this here!)

I don't like mass tribes too ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you! finally a player with brains :D
Despite the fact that your post says "don't start discussing this here."

BTW - your word usage is still incorrect. You mean to say "small" not "elite." You say you don't speak English but when we correct you, you use the same words.....

:confused:

DeletedUser

Despite the fact that your post says "don't start discussing this here."

BTW - your word usage is still incorrect. You mean to say "small" not "elite." You say you don't speak English but when we correct you, you use the same words.....

:confused:

Nope, i meant that our tribe isn't elite (yet). It's just small (for now).
And who keeps commenting huh? you :eek:

On-topic: SonharAlto, i wish you the best of luck here :). I hope you find yourself a small, elite tribe! :D

DeletedUser

Nope, i meant that our tribe isn't elite (yet). It's just small (for now).
And who keeps commenting huh? you :eek:

On-topic: SonharAlto, i wish you the best of luck here :). I hope you find yourself a small, elite tribe! :D

My tribe is a current project to the world that will open in BR in June / July, and we are here only organizing the inside of the tribe, but if they do not come here to play seriously I'll find for sure :)

DeletedUser

My tribe is a current project to the world that will open in BR in June / July, and we are here only organizing the inside of the tribe, but if they do not come here to play seriously I'll find for sure :)

Nice :). I'm atm in a tribe with dutch players from .nl server. Just love it :D. (although we're not allowed to speak dutch on the tribe forum?! :p)