Probelm

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can't Log in to my Account On Opera I have Deleted all My Cookies and History etc..Any Other Ideas What it is ?

DeletedUser173

I have the exact same problem on my wii which is opera powered, (I also have a computer though :p)

It lets me log in, but first button I click and it says "Session Expired". It seems to be doing this on all servers for me, including .net

DeletedUser

I have the exact same problem on my wii which is opera powered, (I also have a computer though :p)

It lets me log in, but first button I click and it says "Session Expired". It seems to be doing this on all servers for me, including .net
Reset ticket? ;)

DeletedUser

Did you clear cache? That's the only real reason that I can think of that would be doing that (unless you are entering incorrect details). What sort of error does it come up with when you try to log in?

DeletedUser173

Well it's odd, it lets me log in and see the overview, but first button I click and it says "session expired". At first I shrugged it off, but it happened over a dozen times in a row.

DeletedUser

Did you clear cache? That's the only real reason that I can think of that would be doing that (unless you are entering incorrect details). What sort of error does it come up with when you try to log in?

Cache Deleted :D C00kies

DeletedUser

my opera keeps saying "connection to remote server was closed".

This happens randomly during a session which can be annoying when sending trains as only 3 out of 4 attacks get sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.