Problem with COA

DeletedUser

Whenever I hit OK after browsing for COA, my internet browser loads forever: firefox eventually says "connection reset" and internet exporer says "cannot display the webpage". Since this prevents me from having a COA in spite of being premium, it seems to be a major bug.

DeletedUser2069

Did you try clearing out your cookies maybe?

Not sure if that would effect that or not but I know there are issues with TW sometimes that just clearing those out helps the issue

DeletedUser

Solution provided did not result in a resolution of the issue.

DeletedUser

I'm experiencing us5 as being slow, so try double clicking links. It helps a lot.

DeletedUser

Solution provided did not result in a resolution of problem. Still getting "connection was reset" error.

DeletedUser

Do disk cleanup, Disk fragment, Clear history (which clears cookies etc..) And then try again. Try also checking the image size, ensuring it doesn't go above 200x180 (I think that's the size?), or the maximum upload size.

If all is still going wrong, send in a support ticket - It could be a bug

DeletedUser

I did all that when I cleared cookies as suggested by first response. And I edited the picture myself to make sure it was the right size prior to upload attempt.

I will now send in a support ticket.

DeletedUser

I can't upload my tribe CoA but the individual one works.

DeletedUser

A lot smaller than 240x180? That small already distorts it, and I've already submitted a support ticket. I think I'll wait to see what they say.

DeletedUser

For the sake of your curiosity? I can live with that. I'll try it.

DeletedUser

It uploaded at 100x100. But I should be able to upload it at 240x180, which is the maximum upload size, so it's still a bug and I'm still waiting to upload it at that larger size.

DeletedUser

Post the link (if you've uploaded it), if not, upload it then post the link of the image that *is larger than the size allowed, or actually is 240/180*. Someone here might be able to meddle with it and you may still have the original image to use. I will certainly try if you do that.

Just a thought.

DeletedUser

Snapshot_003.png

DeletedUser1446

It uploaded at 100x100. But I should be able to upload it at 240x180, which is the maximum upload size, so it's still a bug and I'm still waiting to upload it at that larger size.

Yep that is the problem...i knew you would get it at 100x100;)

Something is wrong...

DeletedUser

I was wrong, There is nothing that needs changing. The size is legal as is the frame. Sorry man.

DeletedUser

Server errors. not just uploading the coa,but loading stuff too. they're working on it i believe.

DeletedUser329

Server errors. not just uploading the coa,but loading stuff too. they're working on it i believe.

Yes, It should be resolved shortly . Sorry for the inconvenience . Nice to see people being so helpful though :)

<3