Question about Nobles and Coins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If I understand it right I have to make a "coin" for 28k wood, 30k clay and 25k iron. Then I have to have 40k wood, 50k clay and 50k iron to recruit the Noble. I also have to have more coins for every noble I recruit. Is this right?

Thanks for any help.

WOLF

DeletedUser

With the coin system, the players must mint coins before they can build a nobleman. The price of the nobleman stays constant, but the amount of coins needed to recruit one increases.

1st noblemen = 1 coin

2nd noblemen = 2 more coins (total 3)

3rd noblemen = 3 more coins (total 6) And so on. The coins will always stay with the player and can never be lost unless the player restarts the account either willingly or by having all its towns conquered.

Hope that helped

DeletedUser

InK,

Got the coin thing, but I have to have 40k wood, 50k clay and 50k iron to recruit the Noble every time as well?

WOLF

DeletedUser

but I have to have 40k wood, 50k clay and 50k iron to recruit the Noble every time as well?

Yes, you need that for each noble as well

DeletedUser

Jesus H. Christ Almighty!

No wonder this game takes years to play. It's like watching the damned grass grow. :)

WOLF

DeletedUser

If you farm properly you should be able to bring in more than enough. 40k, 50k, 50k is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.