Rate the Above Player

• Thread starter DeletedUser3490
  • Start date

DeletedUser3490

I am hoping to see an increase in forum activity.
Lets get started.

DeletedUser

Points 10/10
OD: 9/10 (no defense)

DeletedUser1180

Maybe a small explanation as why the points are given as they are (like Too sexy did) might make it more interesting.
And I am not on us10 so the next one can rate Too sexy.

DeletedUser

Otherwise its just random numbers, people need to see if you really evaluated them. When I break points I write the explanation.

DeletedUser

6/10 its not bad, he nobled a 2k pointer, but in regards to when he joined the worlds, etc, and how little od he has meaning he barely lost any troops, he should be shooting way ahead but its also a 6 which is because of his location. although he does have a 4k right above one of his villages that he could have nobled.
0/10 od because he has no od but 900? or so from my memory
0/10 location because us worlds overall, being in the core sucks and hes smack in the core of the core.
0/10 tribe because theyve been getting nobled out here and there, having shown any sign of any of them being actually good..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Too Sexy For My Shirt

Points: 4/10 for all the fuss hes made since preregister to me about his multimillion account in the other server with always hitting looter, being best at farming, etc.. hes really not up to par with the expectations..
OD: 7/10 theyre high, but too high for his points/village with points in odd which he got way before nobles were out, which was probably a bit gained from support troops but it does seem hes had a tougher start than others with being in fights.
Location: 0/10 again, hes in a more core than the dog and unless the gamemakers think about my suggestion for new worlds, the core will always be so bad. his farming must be terrible, no wonder he was involved in fights from the getgo. which makes me bump up a point in the points category for remaining alive.
Tribe: RC 3/10 dont really know them, they werent doing so great on the scoreboard until legacy members moved in, not sure how any of them would work out under pressure, etc, etc their teamwork, their leadership, etc. definitely not into their whole concept of being vikings "reclaiming" their lands, main reason why i never thought much of them in the first place.

DeletedUser

-10/10 cuz you have no troops and begged anyone to let you into a tribe to stop the attacks ;)

DeletedUser

Ban discussion is not allowed on the forums. Please do not do this again or I will be forced to infract.

DeletedUser4347

OD: 3/10

DeletedUser3490

Er yeah ...
im going to have to bump this ;)
Please remember if your forum name is different from the account you would like rated, leave a note at the bottom of your post :)

Sweeney

Royal Guardian W17
Reaction score
Stiven

OD: 10/10 - Not entirely sure whether it should be 0/10 or 10/10, as a high OD (especially ODD) at this stage shouldn't necessarily be considered 'good'.
Tribe: 9/10 - Don't exactly know much about TBD, but they have a decent spread and have seemed to be doing well thus far.

DeletedUser2757

Sweeney

Points 8/10 - it's more then I have
OD 6/10 - go kill more people :p
Tribe 8/10 - They have a few good players

DeletedUser

joe

Points 7/8 - Top 40, but the average points are pretty low..
OD 8/10 - Not bad ODA. Almost no ODD
Tribe 8/10 - has potential

DeletedUser3741

:rolleyes: that stiven guy o_O

points 0/10 because hes a noob o_O
OD 1/10 since i cant rate him zero because he actually has killed things... o_O
tribe 9/10 one of the top competitors, cant bash them just because their duke is a nublet :D

DeletedUser

points 9/10 he will have more soon because I quit W10 like a week ago and my villas are near his but he still has to fight my troops
OD didnt bother to check
tribe 9/10 Are nice and good.

Dont rate me cause I quit W10 but rate yourself