Rate the player above you.

• Thread starter Azaria da Zaeres
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Since the top players of this world start to distinguish themselves from the less strong players, it's time to rate the players in this world. You rate someone on a scale from 1 to 10, while giving a reason for the mark you've given. You are able to rate someone using the following guidelines:

* Points.
* OD (Offensive and/or defensive).
* Reputation. (What have you heard of him - how do they appear to you?)
* Location. (On the map, in comparison with his/her tribe, or what kind of players are close to him?).
* Tribe (Strong/weak, strong/weak cluster? Crammed with all players in one single area or spread over the continents / world?)

* Average: ...

Okay let's get it started. I'll rate TWtank as an example of how you should do it - then the next one could rate me, and so on. :)

TWtank.
Points: 10/10. Rank 1, a 300K lead above the second in the rankings. Seems obvious. :)
OD: 8,5/10 It's fine, not too much but ranks highly on both offensive and defensive OD.
Reputation: 8/10 Has got a fair share of internal nobles and barbarians - but still, with a 300K lead, I guess he's fine :p Don't know him personally though.
Location: 6/10, has got a large frontline with either TNA, FF and a bit with 2 HARD - probably not such a big problem, but he's got small safe sides with his own tribe which will make his account harder to defend if the tribes around him start a mass-attack.
Tribe: 8/10. Seems to contain some of the stronger players of the US-server - although I'm new at this server, and not familiar with any of them - but I'm sure they've got a fair share of less strong players too. Not so sure about his tribe winning the world yet. - They have a nice cluster though, but many players seem to noble just in eachothers cluster.. Could cause some troubles in the future.

Average: 40.5/50 --> 8,1.

Rate: Azaria Da Zaeres.