Rate the player .

• Thread starter OwnTimeOwnTarget
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Ratings are out of ten, the totals is out of 60.
WoW, do you generally sit around philosophizing to yourself about these things googly :p because i dont see no average mentioned, do you?? are we just gonna make our own format now are we?? anyway he went off topic, seeing that the topic is total and not average! just pointing out facts bro, no need to get all protective and all.

DeletedUser

This is a rate the player above thread keep on topic.

I was the last to rate therefore you should be rating me. Min3sh stop jumping the cue or I'm going to spam your facebook!

DeletedUser1505

aww come on :<

fine. i'll rate you :)

Points : 10/10 (considering what you started with,you deserve it;)

ODA: 10/10 (rank 1 oda,and an attacker of the day:)

ODD: 5/10 (you may have been highest odd once,but not anymore :p)

Positioning: 7/10 (not bad,but a little spread out)

Reputation: 4/10 ( you post a a decent amount,but are new to us server :)

Tribe: 10/10 (Smash are way ahead ;)

46/60:)

DeletedUser

WoW, do you generally sit around philosophizing to yourself about these things googly :p because i dont see no average mentioned, do you?? are we just gonna make our own format now are we?? anyway he went off topic, seeing that the topic is total and not average! just pointing out facts bro, no need to get all protective and all.

He took an average for the overall total, keeping it out of a score of 10. Surely you can't be trying to ridicule him for using "total" instead of "average score" when it is fairly simple to see what he meant? :p
Also, as a less humor-intended comment: this player may or may not have english as his first language. Commenting on his post, which is a reasonable one, by picking out a single word to try to ridicule, is a bit cruel, as he may understand the word to mean something slightly different :)

You can keep being an idiot as much as you want. However, you have completely ignored my point. I will re-iterate is again.

So he used the wrong word once. It makes no difference to his post as it is obvious what he meant and boils down to the exact same thing that he meant, so it has no effect on the meaning of his post. So, there's no reason whatsoever to comment on it. What's the point in trying to ridicule him because of one word which has clearly been mis-interpreted/misused? That just makes you look like a real jackass.

"this player may or may not have english as his first language".
Not everybody has 100% perfect english. Half of the people that have made their presence on W3 known aren't from a completely english-speaking country, but are Romanian, Portugese, Dutch, Brazilian - the list goes on. And of these, not all are completely secure in their english. So I will ask you directly now, to please stop trying to ridicule people on the forum for one wrong use of word, when it is completely clear what they meant.

Don't bother replying to this, as it will derail the thread further. Just, in the future, don't try to pick on people because of their English. I'm *pretty* sure there is something in the rules about that? :rolleyes:

Apologies to all those who have been annoyed by this issue. I will not post about this here again.

Hidden Talent is the next in line for being rated :)

DeletedUser

B2T:

Willie B Hardigan

Points: rank 3 awesome effort 7/10 for obvious reasons, will edit to an 9 if not a coplayed account - cba looking right now ;)

ODA: 9/10 bravo, even more so if not a co played account i will edit for a 10/10

ODD: taken a few good hits i see : 7/10

Positioning: >clicky for map< 8.5/10

Tribe: what can ya say still a 9/10

Total: 48.5/60

looking forward to seeing where this account goes in the future ''for shizzle!*''

*shizzle
*= : a reference to a snoop dog analogy of ''sure'' :p

an apology for having to correct your rather outrageous attempt to make me out to have said something i did not is required here, but i am not that desperate for rep points i am afraid googly lmao....

carry on lads-----> CHOPPER

ODA:

ODD:

Positioning:

Tribe:

Total:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1505

aww come on :<

fine. i'll rate you :)

Points : 10/10 (considering what you started with,you deserve it;)

ODA: 10/10 (rank 1 oda,and an attacker of the day:)

ODD: 5/10 (you may have been highest odd once,but not anymore :p)

Positioning: 7/10 (not bad,but a little spread out)

Reputation: 4/10 ( you post a a decent amount,but are new to us server :)

Tribe: 10/10 (Smash are way ahead ;)

46/60:)

Hidden Talent is the next in line for being rated :)

B2T:

Willie B Hardigan

Points: rank 3 awesome effort 7/10 for obvious reasons, will edit to an 9 if not a coplayed account - cba looking right now ;)

ODA: 9/10 bravo, even more so if not a co played account i will edit for a 10/10

ODD: taken a few good hits i see : 7/10

Positioning: >clicky for map< 8.5/10

Tribe: what can ya say still a 9/10

Total: 48.5/60

looking forward to seeing where this account goes in the future ''for shizzle!*''

*shizzle
*= : a reference to a snoop dog analogy of ''sure'' :p

an apology for having to correct your rather outrageous attempt to make me out to have said something i did not is required here, but i am not that desperate for rep points i am afraid googly lmao....

carry on lads-----> CHOPPER

ODA:

ODD:

Positioning:

Tribe:

Total:

I already rated hidden talent :p

DeletedUser

MOLOCO - shunsui kyoraku

Points: 56,533 points. Rank 5, but I'm not sure if you originally played the account, so I am reluctant to give you all the credit. However, I'll be nice and give you a 9/10.

ODA: 150k ish. 10/10. Purely because it is one of the top ODA rankings, and is higher than your player ranking.

ODD: 10k ish. 8/10. High ODD isn't usually a good thing, and in my opinion this is a reasonable amount.

Positioning: N/A - can't check ingame very easily.

Reputation: From your forum posting, I will give you a 9/10 as you seem reasonably intelligent :)

Tribe: Smash. 9/10.

Average Total (to allow for both): 9/10 :)

DeletedUser1505

aww,thanks :)
i was on the acc from around 1.2k ish,i think.
not an original player though.

DeletedUser

killerspear

ODA:5/10 - Ok...

ODD:N/A Uncontrollable

Positioning:9/10 - Very good location where you can grow in

Rep:6/10 - Seen you around a bit

Tribe: 5/10 - Many low point players

Total: 32/50

DeletedUser1446

Nothing ok...is that if you keep talking so much i need to search for the last guy rated...as i don´t think that should be i thought on posting here... i´m trying to find googly but...you don´t play...i shouldn´t be looking for previous posts:D i don´t have the pacience!!!:D:D:D

Oh and Googly relax...i´m not saying this to annoy you;)

Sinister Soul

ODA:10/10 - I think your rank shows you think before you kill your troops;)

ODD:5/10 were you really attacked strong or is that some kind of small attacks??

Positioning:9/10 - You are good there...away from me:D I prefer this way FOR NOW;)

Rep:9/10 - Excelent for me...

Tribe: 10/10 - TOP1

Total: 53/60

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing ok...is that if you keep talking so much i need to search for the last guy rated...as i don´t think that should be i thought on posting here... i´m trying to find googly but...you don´t play...i shouldn´t be looking for previous posts:D i don´t have the pacience!!!:D:D:D

Trying to get me to shut up is like trying to get a brick wall to talk. It's pretty much never gonna happen, so you may as well get used to it :D

DeletedUser

Rating:

Googly aka homcgra12

ODA: 0/10

ODD: 0/10

Positioning: 0/10

Tribe: 0/10

Total: 10/60 <--- Reputation ftw!

Power of Three here

DeletedUser

Name : Power of Three

ODA: 10/10 you have more than me, so that means a lot :D

ODD: 9/10 someone should attack you :D

Positioning: 5/10 too close to me :D

Tribe: 10/10 enough said ;)

Total: 53/60 you passed the test :)

rate : paper wings

DeletedUser

Name : Paper Wings

ODA: 9/10 a fair amount of ODA! Get em

ODD: 9/10 You kill dem troops der

Positioning: 6/10 not many places to go right in the middle!

Tribe: 10/10 bunch of terrible players though

Total: 50/60 you passed the test

rate : Shaky Surgeon

DeletedUser

Name: Shaky Surgeon

ODA: 8/10 Top 15 ODA for top 12. :p

ODD: 9/10 Top 46 ODD. IMO, he's mostly offensive.

Positioning: 10/10 Two choices of EXPANSION! k44 and k45

Tribe: 10/10 Smash ftw!

Total: 45/50. Uber Good!

To bring the life in EXTERNALS!

IGN: Power of Three