Rate the player

DeletedUser173

Points: 10/10, rank 1 by a long-shot, you're persistent I'll give you that
Location: 10/10, survived long enough to make a very thick cluster surrounded by enemies, and is now thick enough to effectively defend all sides without being pincered.
Tribe: 7/10, if not for their persistence, Void's offensive strategy would probably be one of the worst I've seen since I started tribalwars. Furthermore, your tribe is based off two major tribes in the world that were created through backstabbing countless players. Ice betrayed his tribe and NoMo to create void, and the majority of storm abandoned their smaller members to join this new tribe.
OD: 10/10

DeletedUser3007

Tribe: 7/10, if not for their persistence, Void's offensive strategy would probably be one of the worst I've seen since I started tribalwars. Furthermore, your tribe is based off two major tribes in the world that were created through backstabbing countless players. Ice betrayed his tribe and NoMo to create void, and the majority of storm abandoned their smaller members to join this new tribe.
OD: 10/10

1. you are still talking about that? its all you do is cry how i hurt your feelings. every post you make is the same crap over and over lol. guess what its a war game. name a war where everyone was honest.
2. bad offense was enough to crush you, even with the mass of tribe support and sitters.

now go ahead smash its your turn to disagree with me for the fact of just doing it. while you're at it tell everyone how bad i am, and dont forget how i stabbed EVERYONE in the back lol.

smashsmelly
tribe: 5/10 lol show me 5 good players there
od: 10/10 your welcome from option and ice :)
awards: 8/10

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3272

hahahahhahahahhahhahhahhahhahahhahahhahahhahhaah!!!!!!!!!!!

Ice Cold

Tribe:10/10
OD:10/10

DeletedUser3007

Ice Cold

Tribe:10/10
OD:10/10

lol why not 10/10 location! its the best dam cluster on the entire server!

Six P

Tribe:10/10 nuff said
OD:9/10 very high for late start