RatedRR checks out

DeletedUser

dearcommunity.png

Unfortunately it appears that my time has come to leave the game today. A new job and real life in general have made it so that I cannot spend time here as I would have liked to. After playing TribalWars for almost 4 years on a variety of servers this decision does not come easily - however, I feel it to be the right one.

I've tried to make a big contribution to this server and a lot of the changes you will see around I will have had a part in forwarding them and actually thinking of them. GFX, scripts, moderator colours a whole lot of stuff was brought forward by myself and this server has a good community base - something I was proud to be apart of.

Anyway, I could spend all day here - and that's not my intention. Anyway, here's what I would like to say about certain individuals from here.

Inga no Kusari - Great lad! Keep up the good work my friend - I'm sure you will continue with the good work you do, hey maybe even forum admin some time into the future. Really enjoyed our chats - this guy is a great lad, if you have any problems go to him. All the best for the future buddy - maybe when I get time we can have a chat on skype.

OFLOW - Give this guy a chance, I'm sure he will prevail. Keep up the good work - get a small, close knit team together and work hard and I'm sure you'll do brilliant. My last bit of advice to you my friend - set up a poll on these forums for some settings for US2 and announce a release date soon - otherwise your going to loose a heap of players.

faker1 - Now, I love this guy, but I'm not going to let this cloud my judgement. I think he would be a great mod, he's dedicated and hardworking plus he gets on with people, just sometimes needs guiding but who doesn't. A great guy - I'd love to see him as a mod here.

To all of you I just wanted to say thanks - its been a ball! I may pop back when I have more time. For now that is all.

kindregards.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We will all miss you; however, I wish that you added me to the list :p. May you have a good life, and see you around in the future.

DeletedUser

Matt! No :(
What a pity :( We will really miss you.
The community will notice that we lost one of the most active user.
See you on skype!

I wish you the best for your real life.

Sincerely,
Rico (hug)

DeletedUser

Good luck to you, real life should always come first. I am sure you will return one day.

DeletedUser

See you Matt, to bad you can't stay. But other then that good luck with your new job and RL.

DeletedUser

I had every intention to stay and play us2 coplaying TheSmashNasty until Thursday - when I started my new job. Alas, I have decided to leave after all this time. It has been a pleasure and I have brushed against many worthy opponents over my time - won and lost. Now I leave - it will probably be for good.

Regarding skype - I will not be adding anybody, that will simply make it harder to leave.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry that you have to quit, I was aware of the contributions you made, and were making, and I'm sad to see you go after having done so much for the server you were going to play. You were intelligent and courteous on the forums and though I didn't know you that well, it would've been an honor to play alongside you in W2 here had you been coplaying The SmashNasty :(. Best of luck with your new job, however, and I wish you all the best in life :).

DeletedUser

I will say this once and once only, this is a farewell thread, not a "lets talk about W2 and completely ruin the goodbye" thread.

It is getting ridiculous, heed my warning, you will only get 1

And Matt, be on skype sometime, i think i keep missing you :D

DeletedUser

And Matt, be on skype sometime, i think im missing you already :D

I know right - Im just that totally super BAD@$$

B@D@$$ and any other variations and spellings are copyrighted by R RatedRR Plc. and the use of such coined term is a bannable offence.

Yes it has. The release date for W7 uk and W54 are known. Not by you perhaps, but they are known, and they are opening alongside Version 7.

http://en54.tribalwars.net/stat.php
http://uk7.tribalwars.co.uk/stat.php

^ Click the links for proof that both worlds are already up and running.

Multiple worlds are up and running for testing - version 7 doesn't have a public release date, you just think your something special. Frankly your pathetic, get off your high horse, can't you see your not wanted here? Permabanned on one version yet an elder on another, what does that say about you. Trying to be rude to our moderators - you think your so "in the know" - completely unnecessary and unwanted.

Get off my lawn.

DeletedUser

I know right - Im just that totally super BAD@$$

BA@A$$ and any other variations and spellings are copyrighted by R RatedRR Plc. and the use of such coined term is a bannable offence.

I just met you; however, you seem like a funny guy. I'll miss ya also

DeletedUser623

The short time I've known you I really liked you. You are a good person and a hell of a tribalwars player. It is a bad day for TW.us and we will always remember and miss you. It would be awesome to watch you and Matt (the other matt) play. I will miss you.

<3
Nick

DeletedUser

Bye Matt, nice to know you and good luck for the future.

DeletedUser

Bye Matt, nice to know you and good luck for the future.

Thanks guys! I may be back - although it may be nice to get away from this darned life sentence. That above means enough - a goodbye from the Product Manager. :D

Cheers guys!

DeletedUser

Another one that won't remember the hardest name he has ever seen :(

Now, really, I hope you succeed in your new job and I also hope you'll be back as soon as possible :) At least you could write here sometimes :)

I absolutely understand you, don't even think twice when you have to choose between real life and the game.

DeletedUser329

Sorry I missed your leaving thread Matt, My laptop broke and didn't have net for a while . All the best and good luck in all you do . Take care. x

<3

DeletedUser

Looks like my prophecy of InK becoming forum admin came true, for once, I showed good foresight. Feels like nothing's changed since I last came on here, how's everyone doing?