Recent Changes

DeletedUser

Congratulations at the forum moderators. The forum is clearer, larger and beter to see the threads. What are you guys think about it?
Discuss. ;)

Franky Hudders

DeletedUser

I think has a more professional look. Great job !
Everybody can post here hints for the moderators ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah we have been planning the changes for quite some time, 90% of the thanks goes to Inga though.

DeletedUser

Nope, it may seem similar but it was purely out of what we thought was the best way to organize it, and I think it looks sharp.

DeletedUser

Im actually quite impressed with the new changes that were made, this is the beginning of this new server and it will go far :)

Good job mods and the other players that have made the forums cleaner/funner :)

DeletedUser

It feels very good to hear people saying that, it makes the work we have put in feel that much more special :eek:

DeletedUser

I like your sig :)

"Inga no Kusari"
"Forum moderator"

Witch program did you use to make it ?

DeletedUser

I used Photoshop CS4, i would use CS5 but i really don't have the effort to install it :D

DeletedUser

I like your colors. :p Except that Inga's orange is.........
.................................................................ugly. :p

DeletedUser

I like the idea of making everything bigger for people to read, but I still prefer the old settings because that is what I'm used to.

DeletedUser

Yeah well a lot of the suggestions came throught me to inga and oflow so don't give him too much credit ;) looks nice - dont you think ;)

DeletedUser

Like I said, I'm not quite used to this yet so I can't say I like it or not. But it is a great idea nonetheless.