Res/Plunders Looted - Today

DeletedUser

Different from the other thread. Only interested in how much resources and how many plunders you have hauled since 0:00 ST. Looter of the day was activated 2 days ago.Let's see

21 plunders
43.863 resources

DeletedUser

No one will say it, if he wants to get the award. I don't really care, i would've won it 2 times if I haven't used my troops to noble yesterday.
It's about 600k+ res per day, and 600+ plunders.

DeletedUser

23 plunders.
23.930 resources looted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

130k resources looted.
50 plunders
:(
but i might get attacker of the day instead :)

DeletedUser

130k resources looted.
50 plunders
:(
but i might get attacker of the day instead :)

Yea, I lost mine. That means u're gonna get it. :D
It's like this: I attacked that guy, i got it. You attacked relic, you got it. :D MEH!
And Aliquisher stole my looter of the day :( I was at 400k when I sent that train. And he just over-farmed me.
You know what I think? I don't wanna brag, but for next month only me and you are gonna get this reward. When u get your lc back :p

DeletedUser

Yea, I lost mine. That means u're gonna get it. :D
It's like this: I attacked that guy, i got it. You attacked relic, you got it. :D MEH!
And Aliquisher stole my looter of the day :( I was at 400k when I sent that train. And he just over-farmed me.
You know what I think? I don't wanna brag, but for next month only me and you are gonna get this reward. When u get your lc back :p
Haha.i got that attacker of the day award.killed 5k or so.with -24 luck lol.
and i think aquilisher is pulling off a nice play,he could be a match for you and i,but since you are my love,you are the best <3 .

DeletedUser

Nah, no one can match me in farming. :) He had luck my troops were away nobling :p ahahhahahahahahhahah Joke. I am not that self-centered ;)

DeletedUser

Nah, no one can match me in farming. :) He had luck my troops were away nobling :p ahahhahahahahahhahah Joke. I am not that self-centered ;)
Its not self centered.called Ego.which is required for any good Player ;)

DeletedUser

Well, I noticed it when I saw OHKO's posts.
They were bragging all the time, which a bit scared smaller players. :) I just got it!

DeletedUser

Hmmmm.... have you been getting those awards every day like you said?

DeletedUser

Yes, I asked nicely is it me. :) And ye I've got it 2 times. One time Ali got it, bcus all my troops were out for about 8+8.... 16 hours!

DeletedUser

You did? :D Oh I know. Send like 50 attacks to a village 10 minutes away, and in each attack u put like 20 axe. :p tbh.

DeletedUser

No you wouldn't. You would get around 500.

Even a guy with 1g of brain would know that considering my points, looter is most normal award, plunderer just goes with it.

Er..... but no? And no, you'd get a lot more.