"Restart" Award

DeletedUser

I just noticed there's an award for restarting five times. I hope no one has been honored with this one...

What is the max number of times you've restarted, before you gave up on a world? I'm sitting pretty on one, which I've gotten in various worlds while trying for a better position.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You should start over as much as you want. Tribal Wars is a game, games are just for fun, if you aren't high skilled or aren't active (or both), that shouldn't mean that you're banished from the world after only 2 tries,

DeletedUser

Right, I don't disagree. But isn't there a two-week time limit between restarts? I'm just wondering if anyone has been persistent enough to keep coming back over a span of, at minimum, 8 weeks...

DeletedUser

Right, I don't disagree. But isn't there a two-week time limit between restarts? I'm just wondering if anyone has been persistent enough to keep coming back over a span of, at minimum, 8 weeks...

For using the restart button there is indeed a 2 week time limit, and this may be 10 or even 20 weeks if you ask me, but if your village is conquered you can, and should of can, restart at any time.

If you are going to forbid that, you'll only see more banned players whom has more than 1 account.

DeletedUser

The only reason you should ever restart is if you are being constantly harassed by a player or more, bad spot, losing troops, etc is no reason to be a quitter. Any good player can come over an adversity. I lost my full nuke 2.5 weeks after starting when having to split someones train with my offense, and now I'm doing just fine

DeletedUser

The only reason you should ever restart is if you are being constantly harassed by a player or more, bad spot, losing troops, etc is no reason to be a quitter. Any good player can come over an adversity. I lost my full nuke 2.5 weeks after starting when having to split someones train with my offense, and now I'm doing just fine

Agree with that!

DeletedUser173

I think the most I've ever restarted on a world was 3 times... first 2 because I got messed up horribly on startup... 3rd one just to check on mails and stuff after I got rimmed :p