restart mails

DeletedUser3007

in the end, im glad to see that all members of the world are brought together by this movement, to give players the opportunity to play tribal wars at their own leisure. its good thing we are all doing, lets keep it up!

DeletedUser

You're right. It's truly beautiful how humans bond to help each other, isn't it?

DeletedUser

Before I start, yes I love bringing dead topics back up :smack:

anyways what's all this talk about Casual World...I came to .us because someone told me it's 'casual' there :confused:

DeletedUser

Fallen-Nanooch Mar 05,2013 19:38
Why you attacking a member when I had a talk with [player]EDoRado[/player] about an alliance and which it was agreed with?

SacredRainDrops Mar 05,2013 21:15
I had that person claimed way before he joined your tribe. You can ask eldora

SacredRainDrops Mar 05,2013 21:19
If u support. Him, we will declare war on your tribe . Please withdraw any support

Fallen-Nanooch Mar 05,2013 21:21
I haven't sent any troops, I was trying to understand why you attacked, will not help him

Fallen-Nanooch Mar 05,2013 21:22
I will dismiss him from the tribe for you

BIg tribe or small tribe, same things keep happening. to survive them self, they will even sell their member out. truly scary how tribal wars is.

DeletedUser3141

Not always as can be seen elsewhere and I have been known to be kinda stubborn on such matters.

Mind you on a practical level I'd say it depends on if you had already attacked. A claim means nothing but if you were already acting on it then he becomes a refugee. Also of course he should have revealed that when joining.

DeletedUser

I find fewer and fewer tribes respect the unwritten rule about refugees. *

DeletedUser3141

Well I must admit it's also one I've always disliked although the problem is more in how it's applied I think. Given how quick some players are to turn and attack those who were allies 5 minutes before it means that a sudden disbandment can leave a good player with no future on a world.

I was fortunate that when that happened to me I got invitations not attacks but ut could easily have been different.

DeletedUser

Imo... there is no "rule", as every case is usually a bit unique. Sometimes you have a player who is maybe personal allies with several people or your tribe has a vested interest in keeping them alive. What is best for your tribe is more important than some general etiquette.

Although for the most part inviting those people is more trouble than its worth... ex: Moscow-City... lol