Rumors and Facts and Wars

• Thread starter notnapoleonbonaparte
  • Start date

DeletedUser1180

Four attacks with troops and a nobleman in each, placed as close together as possible.
Object: take over the village fast without giving the opponent time to recuperate or get help.
Ways to counter it: stack, snipe or prenoble and retake.

DeletedUser1446

How'd you manage to get them attacking you in the first place, lol?

Not sure to be honest! I didn´t attack noone in the first place lol :) Well, it´s the game. It was fun. Now, second round begins!

About Stiven questions... He is mocking all of you :p

DeletedUser

Four attacks with troops and a nobleman in each, placed as close together as possible.
Object: take over the village fast without giving the opponent time to recuperate or get help.
Ways to counter it: stack, snipe or prenoble and retake.

There's always dodge and hope the train takes less than 100 loyalty?
emoticon-0122-itwasntme.gif

Not sure to be honest! I didn´t attack noone in the first place lol :) Well, it´s the game. It was fun. Now, second round begins!

That's odd, don't really see that sorta stuff happen this early.
Yup, true :D Good luck ; )

DeletedUser

On the topic of back timing, you can always send cats to demolish the rally point seconds before their troops get back, then you have a few minutes to land your back timed attack and they can't move their troops.

DeletedUser

On the topic of back timing, you can always send cats to demolish the rally point seconds before their troops get back, then you have a few minutes to land your back timed attack and they can't move their troops.

Your so smart!

FACT: I love being a turtle
FACT: these world settings are awesome

DeletedUser

About Stiven questions... He is mocking all of you :p

I am a veteran of the .Net servers. Tired of the constant bickering, I've jumped over to the US servers as a change of pase.

In all honesty, I am appalled by this. I am friends with a member in the tribe Kata. He gloated to me that his tribe made You restart :3.

Regardless, I look forward to playing with you guys :).

DeletedUser3214

In all honesty, I am appalled by this. I am friends with a member in the tribe Kata. He gloated to me that his tribe made You restart :3.

Regardless, I look forward to playing with you guys :).

So your appalled by him saying this is a game and he had fun defending? Ok...

DeletedUser

Now now. Don't be taking words out of context. The .net servers forums have enough of that.

Read the first sentence. A tribe is gloating that they could rim... one player.

Get it? ;)

DeletedUser

not cool to use me

Fact: w11 tribal member limits to low?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fact: Fact no longer applies.

DeletedUser

And how many of your own troops have you list for "the tribe". LoL

fact: napolean's true colors are emerging..and they appear to be noobish green...

fact:
OD Attack Rank: 1029.(9 score)OD Defense Rank: 465.(271 score)

DeletedUser

Fact: Notnapoleonbonaparte gets too much attention on the forum!

DeletedUser

Fact:
If tucson can't lose troops for the tribal operations then he doesn't belong in a tribe.

It's startup, man. Are you serious? I recall somewhere you said something about large numbers being able to beat skill. I do agree, but with leadership as low quality as yours, you guys have no chance.