SA's startup guide

DeletedUser

You get the res as soon as you start building them. Just as you get the res from sending out the 5 spears as soon as you send them, not when they land.

DeletedUser

Incorrect, now stop arguing and just admit when you're wrong.

I apologise if I made an error.

However, your attitude is completely unnecessary. I debate something if I see a need to. There is no need to try to be aggressive to people because they try to have an input on your guide in an attempt to correct what was perceived to be incorrect.

Please actually bother to respond to serious posts properly, beyond just saying "incorrect - you are wrong". That is completely unhelpful, and has no substance to prove what I say as being "incorrect" in any way, shape or form. If we were to simply use your attempted form of argument, debating would get us nowhere.

The maths I included completely backed up the point, so there is no way I could see where I am making the error you imply. As such, that would only cause me to argue further on the topic as you were seemingly unable to respond properly beyond using the noobish mannerisms in posting when you have nothing of any value to say.

I will refer you to SmashNasty's post to see what you should have simply said - it was helpful, to the point and conclusively corrected the mistake in my post, and in no way aggressive or childish in its wording. Your immature posting does nothing to help correct the incorrect part of the post, and it just means that (had TheSmashNasty not posted to correct me) you would have not actually done anything beyond state that accurate mathematics is incorrect.

I have admitted above that I made an error. However, I will ask that you attempt to think about what you post as it just discredits your ability in this game if you start taking on noob-like traits.

DeletedUser

PALADIN WORLD
In a good area:
(statue) <<<<<<< explain
Build Clay 1
Build wood 1
Build Iron 1
(statue) <<<<<<<< explain
Build Clay 2
Build wood 3
Build wood 4

as far as I remember you get one statue :S

DeletedUser

I apologise if I made an error.

However, your attitude is completely unnecessary. I debate something if I see a need to. There is no need to try to be aggressive to people because they try to have an input on your guide in an attempt to correct what was perceived to be incorrect.

Please actually bother to respond to serious posts properly, beyond just saying "incorrect - you are wrong". That is completely unhelpful, and has no substance to prove what I say as being "incorrect" in any way, shape or form. If we were to simply use your attempted form of argument, debating would get us nowhere.

The maths I included completely backed up the point, so there is no way I could see where I am making the error you imply. As such, that would only cause me to argue further on the topic as you were seemingly unable to respond properly beyond using the noobish mannerisms in posting when you have nothing of any value to say.

I will refer you to SmashNasty's post to see what you should have simply said - it was helpful, to the point and conclusively corrected the mistake in my post, and in no way aggressive or childish in its wording. Your immature posting does nothing to help correct the incorrect part of the post, and it just means that (had TheSmashNasty not posted to correct me) you would have not actually done anything beyond state that accurate mathematics is incorrect.

I have admitted above that I made an error. However, I will ask that you attempt to think about what you post as it just discredits your ability in this game if you start taking on noob-like traits.

why are you still arguing?

@McMoney: The brackets represent the options. If you build statue before mines, you can't build it later lol. There is only 1 statue. (per village)

Last edited by a moderator: