schizoIIsmexy exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, before I post the facts...I will allow you to explain yourself here schizoIIsmexy. Remember kept mail and Skype conversations can be damaging.....be honest or you will be flamed with facts :D

I wonder if your new tribe would like to see what you were up to?

NN

DeletedUser

Dude, seriously.... WTF man... you really screwed up alot of trust here man

DeletedUser

Oh really?I heared he got backstabbed :/ .
Of course he would join the best tribe around.now you guys stop crying ;)

DeletedUser

HX! is back?

see what I did there... yeah... get over yourself.

DeletedUser

:O I am interested to see what you mean! Don't keep me waiting o_O

DeletedUser

Not actually a full second. It comes with not being a user of automated noble trains like everybody in your tribe. And the fact I really don't care about being an elitist like yourself.

DeletedUser

Not actually a full second. It comes with not being a user of automated noble trains like everybody in your tribe. And the fact I really don't care about being an elitist like yourself.
dude its called T method,even 2 method on opera works. AUTOMATED noble is just toooooooooo funny LOOL
the ones who set you up to attack me should've taught you that too.as I'm sure they have tasted my snipes already ;)

@ April:
I dont know where to post the cool reports.if i post it on Freaks Vs 15:42 people will come saying "you wanna brag with your other victories" and there isnt anywhere else to put them lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If this thread doesn't get a central topic that means something to the rest of the world soon, I'll just close it as it's quickly becoming about other conflicts.

DeletedUser

If this thread doesn't get a central topic that means something to the rest of the world soon, I'll just close it as it's quickly becoming about other conflicts.

So, before I post the facts...I will allow you to explain yourself here schizoIIsmexy. Remember kept mail and Skype conversations can be damaging.....be honest or you will be flamed with facts :D

I wonder if your new tribe would like to see what you were up to?

NN

It looks like the OP is giving the player a chance to put his own version up before the content he clearly intends to put up becomes public. Would be interesting to leave it up as it is a form of PnP ;)

DeletedUser

Crying? Who is crying? I missed the crying? Where is it? Nope...still don't see any crying? Wait...there is a HUGE ego in the way...let me try to move it...mmmfffttt...nope too big to move...sigh.

Was this thread meant for Noise? He needs you to defend him on the externals?

btw Noise...when did FREAKS get an Academy?

http://us4.tribalwars.us/game.php?village=61&screen=info_ally&id=1527

Wow an Academy *Bursts out laughing* Nice work there :D

DeletedUser

It looks like the OP is giving the player a chance to put his own version up before the content he clearly intends to put up becomes public. Would be interesting to leave it up as it is a form of PnP ;)

It's devolved into a Freaks vs. 15:42/Perv thread...

DeletedUser

Gotta wait to see if No Noobery actually gives us the information, changing the thread would make little sense if it's gonna be about something else :p.

DeletedUser

Gotta wait to see if No Noobery actually gives us the information, changing the thread would make little sense if it's gonna be about something else :p.

I promise I will. I just want to give him the opportunity to come clean on his own. If not...it is on like Donkey Kong :D

DeletedUser

bring it lol if you for one second think im afraid of you you are outside of your mind and i dont need noise to protect me, im my own man. I dare any one of you'll to attack me be the easiest way for you to lose allyour troops. im a very sensable guy. Im tired of helping everyone else. Im in this game to win and this is how you do it. when we merged into perv it was an understanding that me and old school would be co dukes, in which when the time came and my guys went over there i was told i would only be baron. this wouldnt have made me as mad if in the days before this i risked my troops and most of my members troops to help you'll. There is reports of me INTENTIALLY losing my troops so lisab can get a village. I didnt demand support or anything like that unlike old school whom got himself stacked i was prepared to take care of my self without help from others thats what a leader should do.

DeletedUser

Crying? Who is crying? I missed the crying? Where is it? Nope...still don't see any crying? Wait...there is a HUGE ego in the way...let me try to move it...mmmfffttt...nope too big to move...sigh.

Was this thread meant for Noise? He needs you to defend him on the externals?

btw Noise...when did FREAKS get an Academy?

http://us4.tribalwars.us/game.php?village=61&screen=info_ally&id=1527

Wow an Academy *Bursts out laughing* Nice work there :D

Wow your just simply wrong we are not freaks academy bro get your facts straight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.