schizoIIsmexy exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

the ones who set you up to attack me should've taught you that too.as I'm sure they have tasted my snipes already ;)

your 66lc snipe was pro, I'm jealous. Didn't get the village but your bonfire and 2 supporters did lose everything. including your 300 cats.

DeletedUser2069

when we merged into perv it was an understanding that me and old school would be co dukes, in which when the time came and my guys went over there i was told i would only be baron.

Come again? I think you can take your lies elsewhere I never once agreed to co duke with you.

89790253.jpg

you yourself right there said you dont need full power so I take it your lying to Noise an then he comes in an sticks up for you and now looks back because he thinks you got backstabbed and stood up for you

85982651.jpg

So if your clear on it here then what changed

Im tired of helping everyone else. Im in this game to win and this is how you do it.

At least your honest here and just proven your out for number one thanks for telling your former team mates that im sure they really like hearing that

this wouldnt have made me as mad if in the days before this i risked my troops and most of my members troops to help you'll. There is reports of me INTENTIALLY losing my troops so lisab can get a village. I didnt demand support or anything like that unlike old school whom got himself stacked i was prepared to take care of my self without help from others thats what a leader should do.

That was your offer to have her noble the village and I am sure if I took the time to look it up I can easily provide that proof too if you want to deny that as well. and I dont think I forced anyone to stack me or asked people to stack me maybe you can show me were I asked that because I clearly remember not asking for support or stacking.

TRY AGAIN

DeletedUser

WOW..... I do have to say.... There is more drama here then there is between me and my ex wife.... Now, children... LMAO honestly, how can anyone trust anyone who is in it for themselves?

DeletedUser

bring it lol if you for one second think im afraid of you you are outside of your mind and i dont need noise to protect me, im my own man. I dare any one of you'll to attack me be the easiest way for you to lose allyour troops. im a very sensable guy. Im tired of helping everyone else. Im in this game to win and this is how you do it. when we merged into perv it was an understanding that me and old school would be co dukes, in which when the time came and my guys went over there i was told i would only be baron. this wouldnt have made me as mad if in the days before this i risked my troops and most of my members troops to help you'll. There is reports of me INTENTIALLY losing my troops so lisab can get a village. I didnt demand support or anything like that unlike old school whom got himself stacked i was prepared to take care of my self without help from others thats what a leader should do.

Originally Posted by Noise
I really hate where people Lie,i mean,as long as they think wrong,I can discuss with them,but when they lie,I just can't help it.

I think it's contagious when you are in Freaks.

DeletedUser

To: schizoIIsmexy

1) Approach PERV to attack FREAKS because you were too weak of a Duke to do it yourself ---Check

2) Make up the attack plans on FREAK ---Check

3) Bail out on attacking after losing some troops on round one ---Check

4) Get your tribe to merge into another(PERV) out of fear of FREAKS---Check

5) Bail on your tribe mates and go to the tribe you wanted to attack...ahem...FREAKS ---Check

6) You admit to losing your troops and FREAKS still lets you in ---Priceless

To FREAKS :

I would keep him in the tribe and internal him. Save your self the hassle of this player:

"im a very sensable guy. Im tired of helping everyone else. Im in this game to win and this is how you do it." schizoIIsmexy

Quote of the year right there.

DeletedUser

first off i would like to say that first time to old school i did say i was just fine being baron and then after a while he started talking about how he leads like a dictator and i started thinkin i dont want to be someone's lapboy so i skyped him and we talked about me being co duke and then on the second message he showed AFTER we talked about me being duke i went to just make sure again that i would be duke like we talked about and then he said no he would just make me a baron the minute i said 'ok' is the minute i realized i didnt want to be apart of that. So old school take your manipulation elsewhere. and now on to no noobery :D

To: schizoIIsmexy

1) Approach PERV to attack FREAKS because you were too weak of a Duke to do it yourself ---Check
HA to weak of a duke to do it myself, if i remember correctly your tribe was having run ins with em not my tribe and ill have to look back in my messages but i can assure you that old school was the original one with the problem with freaks not me. I offered to help attack them as a sign of good faith. And btw every sinlge one of my guys participated you cant say the same for yours. Hell i talked to about 7 of em tryin to get coordination and only two helped.
2) Make up the attack plans on FREAK ---Check
Yes thats what a duke does is coordinate. which i did and i have proof of that old school just let his guys attack randomly and did NOT no whom was doing what. bad leader award for 2011 goes to the one and only Old School Perv CONGRATS

3) Bail out on attacking after losing some troops on round one ---Check
HA again i didnt bail out i was the one pushing for more coordination. I made myself out as a threat to perv so they would attack me not others. Ya self sacrifice is something a bailer does?
4) Get your tribe to merge into another(PERV) out of fear of FREAKS---Check
NOT AT ALL i got them to merge cause like i said coordination amongst your tribe wasnt good and i was hoping that with me being in there as a new duke your guys would start listening to me and we could start having some decent coordination. I dont ever act outta fear
5) Bail on your tribe mates and go to the tribe you wanted to attack...ahem...FREAKS ---Check
Bail on my tribe mates? i went outta my way to get them in i gave them an option to come over here or stay there and that either way i wouldnt retaliate against them. unlike your 'dictator' whom would MAKE you'll do things
6) You admit to losing your troops and FREAKS still lets you in ---Priceless
ya ever heard of this thing called re building? i have hi lvl queues so i rebuild rather quickly hence why i just gained 10k oda yesterday

To FREAKS :

I would keep him in the tribe and internal him. Save your self the hassle of this player:

"im a very sensable guy. Im tired of helping everyone else. Im in this game to win and this is how you do it." schizoIIsmexy

Quote of the year right there.

Thank you for realizing that it is a good quote. Maybe one day you will learn to use it. The only people i have to be loyal to is my tribe in which i did. so keep yappin your mouth away you have absolutely nothing

and also old school about helping lisab: Duh read my post again i said i intentionally lost my troops to help her i never said anyone made me do it? i did it by myself to show good faith where is one perv whom lost their troops for a nood member?.....have a look around........keep on lookin........come on keep on there has to be at least one........ill wait :D

DeletedUser

Wow your just simply wrong we are not freaks academy bro get your facts straight :)

If you really need to post:

Use an orginal username, instead of posing as a friend of mine and claiming his past successes as your own.

Until you start being your own person, and not posing as one of tribalwars' more talented players (-GuidingLights- - who also goes by other usernames), you will just come across as a joke to those of us who know the owner.

DeletedUser

If you really need to post:

Use an orginal username, instead of posing as a friend of mine and claiming his past successes as your own.

Until you start being your own person, and not posing as one of tribalwars' more talented players (-GuidingLights- - who also goes by other usernames), you will just come across as a joke to those of us who know the owner.

ohhh that were your wrong one of hes co"s was gonna co-play me here and he told me to create in account so i just decided to use what he was using in w57 but he told me he dint want to play anymore and i already had started so i said i wont make a new onne :p to bad he quit woorld 57 well got noble and my firts chose was azote but to make it eiser for him i used this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ohhh that were your wrong one of hes co"s was gonna co-play me here and he told me to create in account so i just decided to use what he was using in w57 but he told me he dint want to play anymore and i already had started so i said i wont make a new onne :p to bad he quit woorld 57 well got noble and my firts chose was azote but to make it eiser for him i used this.

Which one? You come across as a noob, and nothing like their usual coplayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.