Scouts only fight Scouts?? Not true.

DeletedUser961

I was attacked by a troop of 500 Axes/250 LC, no Paladin, no scouts.
My defense was:
250 Spears
60 Sword
140 Ax
35 Arch
230 LC
90 Mounted Archer
1 Paladin
------------------------

I am baffled at how I lost this battle with a Level 16 Wall.. so any input on this would be appreciated.
But as for my main question.. I left my 100+ scouts as well to fight off whatever scouts might be coming. Well, not only did my entire army get wiped out, but EVERY scout as well!? Why?

I thought scouts fight scouts, and that's it. Can someone fill me in?

DeletedUser

Scouts fight scouts attacking, but defending, they fight like every other troop.

You lost the battle since your LC are attacking troops, you'll need spears/swords/HC to fend off his attack. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if all other troops are killed, defending scouts can be as well I believe...

DeletedUser

Lol dude.

You barely had any defense, of course he won that battle

DeletedUser

He barely had any troops.

but he had a paladin!!
did you rename your paladin? you have to rename it something cool like "super ultra awesome man"
if you dont, he'll be useless and you'll lose all your battles. every. single. one.

DeletedUser

palidans arent really that good without a weapon...it has roughly the offense of a LC, general defense of 5 swords, calv defense of 10 archer, arch defense of 4 swords...

DeletedUser

No guys you don't understand :/

The thing is, you need to rename your paladin to Robin, and then what you need to do is go to the lumberjack and ask him if he can make you a bow, ovb with no string attached, then what you do is you creep slowly into the stables without making any noise, (you ask why?, well if you do make noise then the ponies will run away), anyways back to the story you need to make sure you have an axeman with you, then you go near the pony of your choice (the white one would be my personal choice), what you then do is haxzor a long piece of it's hair off and run to the hiding place. When the ghost, well ponies are clear, you go to the warehouse where you may find some clay you might have stored. You then fix the piece of hair to the bow with the clay.

Ah but there is one problem you know need some arrows, so off you go back to the lumber jack for some more wood, he then says this will cost you, you ask ''what is the price'' the lumberjack will reply with ''2 minted gold coins'', so then you go to the academy and mint two coins, which you then take back to the lumber jack. You have your wood, but now you need an arrow head, so you go to the local Iron Mine and speak to Noble, he is the king of the Iron Mine. You ask to borrow some Iron and he will give you some if you gain his loyalty by fighting in a war, you reply with '' I am preparing my defense and this will help me'' so you get your Iron and you have to take it to the Smithy. He then makes you 5 Arrows, walah you now have the most unstoppable defender in all of Tribal Wars the ultimate archer. Dear Sir You Have Produced Robin Hood. Now you shall win all battles.

images

Thank you for reading I hope this helps

MM
;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You have my approval MM

Nobody has ever realized, that is how things really happen :D

DeletedUser

yes really... for the cost it is, but 10-20 of pretty much any other unit outbeats it in every aspect, except obviously for the weapon part... why, do you think otherwise?

DeletedUser

The thing is, you need to rename your paladin to Robin, and then what you need to do is go to the lumberjack and ask him if he can make you a bow, ovb with no string attached, then what you do is you creep slowly into the stables without making any noise, (you ask why?, well if you do make noise then the ponies will run away), anyways back to the story you need to make sure you have an axeman with you, then you go near the pony of your choice (the white one would be my personal choice), what you then do is haxzor a long piece of it's hair off and run to the hiding place. When the ghost, well ponies are clear, you go to the warehouse where you may find some clay you might have stored. You then fix the piece of hair to the bow with the clay.

Ah but there is one problem you know need some arrows, so off you go back to the lumber jack for some more wood, he then says this will cost you, you ask ''what is the price'' the lumberjack will reply with ''2 minted gold coins'', so then you go to the academy and mint two coins, which you then take back to the lumber jack. You have your wood, but now you need an arrow head, so you go to the local Iron Mine and speak to Noble, he is the king of the Iron Mine. You ask to borrow some Iron and he will give you some if you gain his loyalty by fighting in a war, you reply with '' I am preparing my defense and this will help me'' so you get your Iron and you have to take it to the Smithy. He then makes you 5 Arrows, walah you now have the most unstoppable defender in all of Tribal Wars the ultimate archer. Dear Sir You Have Produced Robin Hood. Now you shall win all battles.

images

MM
;)

I enjoyed reading this;]... Nice work Mc...

DeletedUser

images

MM
;)

You win. That is all.