Script Farm

DeletedUser

Script Patricier posted (unapproved post atm):

Download: Clicky
Setup:
2liww1z.png

The comment is in dutch, but you can fill in asc = ascending and desc = descending. It should be pretty clear.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I suggest that you get this approved via these instructions before you post it. Until then, I'll be removing the script from the forums, so as to make sure that if it's not legal, it isn't used and doesn't cause people to be banned :).

It is approved by the dutch community management. I will get it approved by this CM

DeletedUser

Yeah, different servers have different script rules, and you need to get every script approved on each server before use :).

DeletedUser

Yeah, different servers have different script rules, and you need to get every script approved on each server before use :).

If so, the CM will have some works the next few days :D i'm using lots of scripts :p most wont even work here :(

DeletedUser

It is approved by the dutch community management. I will get it approved by this CM

Automatic things, such as Greasemonkey scripts, aren't permitted on these servers. This was decided when Innogames opened a market for the United States. It won't be approved.

But... if you made it into something for the quickbar... it might stand a chance.

DeletedUser

Automatic things, such as Greasemonkey scripts, aren't permitted on these servers. This was decided when Innogames opened a market for the United States. It won't be approved.

But... if you made it into something for the quickbar... it might stand a chance.

You mean GM isnt approved :eek:

Lol the script rules are even worse here then @ .NL :(
I have it ready for quickbar, i originally made it for quickbar, but on request i made it for GM. rofl i cant believe they forbid greasemonkey, like how are they gonna check if you dont use GM.

279557_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Impossibru_800x600.jpg

DeletedUser1446

Don´t come here and try to get on our server with other rules! I have to say that this server is well run when talking about scripts (and other things)... The scripts from .Net and from .Uk are just ENOUGH thank you:)

DeletedUser

We have our ways, Patricier. If we told you, it would let you find out how to block it, right :p?

Rules are rules, so please follow them :D.

DeletedUser

Don´t come here and try to get on our server with other rules! I have to say that this server is well run when talking about scripts (and other things)... The scripts from .Net and from .Uk are just ENOUGH thank you:)

Its just, I play this game for a couple of years now and ive always played with GM scripts. I will follow the rules in every case. It is true that if you dont get used to GM scripts, you dont miss them. But i can tell you, i can send you screenshots of GM scripts / packages that you and every one on this server will love.

@ u6 yes, you would give me a way to block it :p i would not say that im going to use this on this server, but maybe i would use it on .NL just to run illegal GM and quickbar scripts :p

OT: i will open a support ticket, to get this filter approved.

DeletedUser3349

As might approve farmare script that I used for myself and I had to suffer? That script, the server triburile.ro is perfectly legal. I have never used other than ala farmare script for I knew that is legal here, in romania. This is not. I do not understand what is considered illegal?! I think the script that will really help the players and will also round INNO revenues. That script can be used only with premium account is 3 buttons: FARM ATTACK, OK. So I want to propose approval.
On my main server,triburile.ro that script is legal because it only inserts troops and coordinates.It does not also click attack and ok,so therefore I don't understand why it would be illegal here.
Cheers,
Frizeru din Peru
cum s-ar putea omologa scriptul de farmare pe care l-am folosit eu si pt care am avut de suferit? Acel script ,pe serverul triburile.ro este perfect legal . Eu niciodata nu am folosit alt script de farmare decat ala pt ca stiam ca este legal , la noi, in romania. Aici nu este. Nu inteleg de ce este considerat ilegal?!! Eu consider ca acel script ii va ajuta foarte mult pe jucatori si va rotunji totodata incasarile INNO . Acel script se poate folosi doar cu cont premium si este din 3 butoane : FARM , ATAC , OK . De aceea vreau sa-l propun omologarii .

DeletedUser3349

care din scripturile de pe acest topic este legal aici? ca sa stiu ce script sa folosesc. Sa nu ma trezesc iar ca fluier la Poarta Raiului si Sfantul Ilie sparge seminte de dovleac si le scuipa in capul meu !!!
that the scriptures on this topic is here legally? to know what script to use. Do not wake up and the whistle at Gate of Heaven and St. Elias break pumpkin seeds and spit them in my head!

DeletedUser

is there a script that is allowed and if so please share. im not wanting to pay the extra for Farm Assit. :confused:

DeletedUser

Hello, quick question.. i am in desperate need of a discription how to install zomgtw(bookmark helper) in opera..what kind of settings i have to switch...anyone who can help?