Selfish Not So Selfish After All Are They -L-

• Thread starter The Spy World 9
  • Start date

DeletedUser

First let me take the time and say I thought it was pretty funny about them wanting me in their tribe because I have high points. Now that said being about of this tribe is a joke. Personal I am not a fan of hidden family tribes (oops did I let that out). Yeah but the leader of the tribe seems to have no idea how to even lead his motto (recruit high, dismiss low). But as proof I have include a few photos as proof of the secret family tribe that they don't want the world to know. Top 2 tribes in this world teaming up as family now thats a joke. if you are going to choose that bogus name atleast play the part. Leadership in Selfish is one of the biggest jokes there is. To be honest I wish I had a chance to play with Pandas. I don't really see Selfish lasting much after BP is over but I'll keep world 9 posted with information aroudn the world.Pictures below in link:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6021/sharedforum.jpg

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/1263/familytribe.jpg

DeletedUser3744

oh noez! All our secret evil plans are RUINED! What ever shall we do? ...:rolleyes:

@spy-how close would I be if I guessed you were the player dismissed? Multi-account?

Edited

DeletedUser

oh noez! All our secret evil plans are RUINED! What ever shall we do? ...:rolleyes:@spy-how close would I be if I guessed you were the player dismissed? Multi-account?Edited
If you really think I was dismissed then you are sadly wrong. Hell I just posted within your shared forum of someone spiking a bonus village with: 50 spears 26 swords.Oh look you posted on the forum. -L- - Dragu4 today at 15:46 lol....one of my members showed me this:

DeletedUser

To be honest I wish I had a chance to play with Pandas.

Oh cute world

DeletedUser

note: allies does not mean family tribes...lol
Duh... But come on who are you kidding we were told about how much in love the duke was with your tribe and that we will only work exclusively with your tribe and destory the rest of the world. I rather enjoy that both tribes assume that they will still be #1 rest of the world.

DeletedUser

Oh no! Please don't spoil our family tribe! Must've been a little rage about being dismissed. It's been a while since I've seen a post like since in the beginning of a world. Well, Mr Spy, let's see what you've got. I'll be up during BP, send me what you call your "troops" and you can stare at the red dot.
Now that said being about of this tribe is a joke.
Where's the punch-line? I don't get it :(.

DeletedUser1048

Have you considered that you might not have all the facts about the decision by leadership of Selfish to ally with -L-? Not everything in this game is black and white. Allies are not always allies and enemies aren't always enemies. I don't think you can call SELF's rise to #1 as a result of point whoring as they also have the #1 rank in Attack OD. If I were in SELF (which I very much wish I were), I wouldn't consider -L- much of a threat. They technically aren't even a tribe. I myself was asked to join -L-. I questioned the leaders decision to constantly cycle out players and his rational was that its something that has to happen with non pre-made tribes. That sounds to me like an unsustainable recruitment strategy. Eventually members of -L- will start to wonder, "am I next?" At the rate the leadership of -L- is dismissing tribe members, that answer is probably yes, or at least very soon. After awhile, loyalty twords the leadership of -L- will start to wain and everything will start to fall apart. It may very well be SELF's goal to speed this process up to eliminate an (arguably) potential threat sooner rather than later. This is all just speculation but I see it as a possibility.

DeletedUser

The top tribes are allies. ? . For how long..3-4 days max? What a deep connection they have. Must be a family tribe tsk tsk :truelove:

DeletedUser

SELF - Twilight today at 15:55 Dragu4, excuse my naivety, but if one of your members showed it to you, how come you weren't aware as you're commenting in the middle of it?Or, has your identity been assumed?BTW, whatever happened to that prat satan55?? I'm sure it's unrelated :)

DeletedUser

I don't think you can call SELF's rise to #1 as a result of point whoring as they also have the #1 rank in Attack OD.

BP isn't even up yet, so you shouldn't have much oda at all. oda before bp is up is just clearing spikes, which will result in at least a few lost troops. Is that really worth it to clear a spike? In actuality it's just a waste of troops before bp. oda is what matters a little more once you start CLEARING PLAYERS. Plus the rise of oda does not mean you have troops as you get quest troops now...likely no one in your tribe has nearly as many troops as some of the other tribes tbh.

DeletedUser1048

BP isn't even up yet, so you shouldn't have much oda at all. oda before bp is up is just clearing spikes, which will result in at least a few lost troops. Is that really worth it to clear a spike? In actuality it's just a waste of troops before bp. oda is what matters a little more once you start CLEARING PLAYERS. Plus the rise of oda does not mean you have troops as you get quest troops now...likely no one in your tribe has nearly as many troops as some of the other tribes tbh.

I never said it was a good thing to have the #1 ODA this early I just said it was evidence that they weren't point whoring. The more you farm, the more troops you risk losing. Therefore, I think its acceptable to say they are quite active in farming and in troop production. Also, I'm not in a tribe and I only have 4 ODA.

DeletedUser

I never said it was a good thing to have the #1 ODA this early I just said it was evidence that they weren't point whoring. The more you farm, the more troops you risk losing. Therefore, I think its acceptable to say they are quite active in farming and in troop production. Also, I'm not in a tribe and I only have 4 ODA.

On the other hand it doesn't mean that they're farming that actively. I have over 700 plunders so far, and i bet a lot of them don't have 100 yet, and just send all or most of their troops on each farming run. It does not mean they built that many troops at all, but more the lack of troops they have left from the quests. If you microfarm you should be getting little to no oda at all.

DeletedUser3744

If you really think I was dismissed then you are sadly wrong. Hell I just posted within your shared forum of someone spiking a bonus village with: 50 spears 26 swords.Oh look you posted on the forum. -L- - Dragu4 today at 15:46 lol....one of my members showed me this:

Multi-account?

Have you considered that you might not have all the facts about the decision by leadership of Selfish to ally with -L-?

clearly neither do you...

They technically aren't even a tribe. I myself was asked to join -L-.

There is a difference between showing interest in a player, and sending them an invite. If I remember correctly, you asked "when you would get an invite" and I told you we were still talking about your activity lvs..However I do wish I had the luxury of knowing who all my members would be before the world started...but like you pointed out, I am recruiting from this world so you sometimes have to weed out the inactives (ie-you).

DeletedUser1048

clearly neither do you...

There is a difference between showing interest in a player, and sending them an invite. If I remember correctly, you asked "when you would get an invite" and I told you we were still talking about your activity lvs..However I do wish I had the luxury of knowing who all my members would be before the world started...but like you pointed out, I am recruiting from this world so you sometimes have to weed out the inactives (ie-you).

I never claimed to have all the facts. I admitted that it was all speculation. I did ask when I would get an invite and you said "whenever there are 24 members in my tribe which will probably be tomorrow." That didn't inspire confidence and when I asked you what the player you intended to kick had done you responded "we usually kick a player every day for inactivity." While I admit there is nothing wrong with kicking inactive players, there is something wrong with recruiting them. You can’t always know who will turn inactive but you should have a very strong impression that the will remain active before you recruit them. That is why I call it an unsustainable recruitment strategy because apparently you aren’t super adept at determining if a player will remain active.

Tomorrow came yesterday and since then, according to TWStats, you've recruited two other players ahead of me. It is an impressive feat that you have been able to remain in the #2 rank by simply recruiting. I commend you on that. You may be able to continue to do so but it is more likely that you will not.

I'm not sure why you think I am inactive. Obviously I wouldn't be here if I was.

DeletedUser

Hey I said I recieved an invite from you all but I turned you down. Now lets talk facts. Of course you can say that you are just allies thats the easy way of trying to decieve the world. What was SELFISH name before they changed it? .V. I believe now why is this important? What worlds do -L- and .V. have in common? Tribalwars Casual. On top of that you make it as though a family tribe would be out of the question but on Tribalwars Casual what would you call -K- oh wait it says it all on that world: We are the proud brother tribe of -L- Leviathan.............................NUFF SAID