Selfish Not So Selfish After All Are They -L-

• Thread starter The Spy World 9
  • Start date

DeletedUser3744

@spy-hush, grown-ups are talking

@ntoombs19-Like I stated in my previous post, my recruitment methods are not ideal. I fully agree with that. But it is sometimes necessary when you do not go into a world already knowing who your tribe will be. Therefore, it is easy to assume I will find an inactive player on a daily basis for the first few days or so. But I assure you, once I find my perfect bunch, we will stick together till the end <3

who knows, you might still be part of that final bunch :p (inactive to me, this early in the game, is someone who doesn't farm as much as the more active farmers. That is why I said that)

DeletedUser

poor baby truth hurts doesn't it? Love when people get upset at the truth. Here's a some honesty for you and lets see how honest you are. Do you actually believe that you to (hidden brother tribes) will really outlast the rest of the world come nobles? I would appreciate it if you answer the question.

DeletedUser

Wow spy, you must feel like your life is accomplished now that you uncovered this *family tribe*. Kinda how funny how serious people are about this game, remember in the end its a GAME people, now chill kick back and watch.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Wow spy, you must feel like your life is accomplished now that you uncovered this *family tribe*. Kinda how funny how serious people are about this game, remember in the end its a GAME people, now chill kick back and watch.

I don't see how he ailed to remember it was a game.

I think the people that got defensive and acted butthurt were the ones that did so. He looks to be enjoying himself - which as far as I can tell is the goal in a game.

I'm not sure why you think I am inactive. Obviously I wouldn't be here if I was.

Slow point growth?

I've only gained 50 points in the last 2 days. I reckon that makes me "inactive too".

Last edited:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Sure are, classic case of inactivity ;)

I more meant that if I turned my awards off, and didn't post in the total hauled thread - someone might think I was barely playing the last two days if they judged my activity off my point increases.

DeletedUser

Currently the tribe is under a do not speak order. They have been asked not to post or speak about the tribe in the forums as much as earlier. But it's okay. And yes I am having alot of fun. It feels like hide and seek catch me if you can. Dragu4 please get overself, do you really think your post of you calling me a farm will upset me? You will be more than surprised (or fell like an idiot) when you know who I really am becasuse we might even have had many emails exchanged, you might have spoke to much about being a family to the wrong person. Now go ahead and cycle through all your emails and see if you can find me.

DeletedUser3744

I more meant that if I turned my awards off, and didn't post in the total hauled thread - someone might think I was barely playing the last two days if they judged my activity off my point increases.

Yes, I suppose....if that was indeed how they were judging activity. However, in the case above it was understood prior to this forum that there was a lack of farming to some extent. Nothing to be ashamed of, just a fact.

DeletedUser

I try my best to hide my hauls, activity and many more but i keep seeing my name being brought up. My point being, you can try and hide inactivity but of course, loopholes exist and it is just a matter of time and effort

DeletedUser1048

Currently the tribe is under a do not speak order. They have been asked not to post or speak about the tribe in the forums as much as earlier.
Oh I didn't know Kim Jong-un started playing tribalwars. Seriously though, that would suck. How is not trusting your players on the external forums supposed to inspire loyalty or trust in the leadership. Did they reveil something they shouldn't have. Am I missing something?

DeletedUser3744

Oh I didn't know Kim Jong-un started playing tribalwars. Seriously though, that would suck. How is not trusting your players on the external forums supposed to inspire loyalty or trust in the leadership. Did they reveil something they shouldn't have. Am I missing something?

You are not missing anything. It is a simple matter of not feeding the troll. Much like the cute little signs you see when walking around a zoo :)

However, I must admit it is hard when there are so many spelling and gramatical mistakes to fix X| (yes spy, you found it, my kryptonite)

DeletedUser

I actually don't know whether they can last and remain in top 2 after BP ends only time will tell us but I am quite sure that mr.spy your this report will effect them more or less

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I don't see anything unusual.

Most of the best leaders I know enforce such things during events where their is potential for their tribe to look bad.

This can be after a specific event that they don't want their members to comment on without fully knowing the details, or simply early on when they don't want their tribe in the spotlight.

DeletedUser

Tsk tsk. A little tussle already!? How long has it been? Less than a week ... why am I not surprised?
However in all seriousness, ODA cannot and does not determine whether a tribe is point whoring at this stage of the game. Although I cannot truly say whether the rank 1 tribe is indeed point whoring or not, it'd be silly of me to even discuss their OD and conclude or come to an answer purely from that. It's only a matter of time... there is always a risk for everyone therefore OD can be gained by both, those who point-whore and those who don't.

DeletedUser

Tsk tsk. A little tussle already!? How long has it been? Less than a week ... why am I not surprised?
However in all seriousness, ODA cannot and does not determine whether a tribe is point whoring at this stage of the game. Although I cannot truly say whether the rank 1 tribe is indeed point whoring or not, it'd be silly of me to even discuss their OD and conclude or come to an answer purely from that. It's only a matter of time... there is always a risk for everyone therefore OD can be gained by both, those who point-whore and those who don't.

I agree :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well this morning I wake up and find 2 new recruits in our tribe. Of course we had to keep our points to recruit to the top spot. FYI... There is a memo out if we get attacked to dodge and don't show our troops if we have little amounts atleast to someone with troops can help. I can tell you that a few members from account sitting really lack troops come on how can you be > 300 with 75 total troops?

DeletedUser

That is minimal and an issue. For 300 points, I would expect someone to have approximately 75 spearfighters and then of course, other units such as the swordsmen and axemen? They may also have scouts? Either way, the point I'm trying to get across is that a 2:1 ratio of troops to points is useful but is unnecessary at this stage. Instead, resources should be spent efficiently so that both upgrade and unit recruitment queues are constant, otherwise you'll eventually fall back. When you reach 1K points, you can now start to increase your troop production and prioritize it over points.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
At 300 points I believe I had:

80 spears
60 swords
10 axes
10 scouts
100 lc

Might be a bit off on the lc #, I know I stalled out for a while in point growth (there's a day where I grew the least of any member in Pandas because I only raised my farm 3-4 times the whole day), but not 100% sure if I hit 100 lc before or after reaching 300 points.

Even that though is only 570, so I agree that 2:1 at such a stage really isn't at all necessary. Generally the larger you get the higher your ratio will increase.

Overall though such ratios are meaningless.

We have 1383 troops right now.

Now, let's take rank 100:

100 XXxCoLdn3sSxXX Wolf 371 1 371

He has 371 points, if in 3 days he has 550-600 points and 1,500 troops he won't be doing better than we are just because he has more troops than we did at his size because troop:point ratios mean much much less than troop:day ratios. The goal should never be to grow slower so your ratio increases, the goal is to grow as fast as possible in troops and points.

Last edited: